The Student Room Group

Sexiest men and women in the World as shown by recent study

The travel dating site MissTravel announced its top 10 sexiest nationalities in the world by gender, and a survey size of over 44,000 American men deemed Armenian women the fairest of them all. As for the hottest dudes, the site’s 66,000 American females most favored Irish men.

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/sexiest-nationalities-in-the-world-118271821772.html

The travel dating site MissTravel announced its top 10 sexiest nationalities in the world by gender, and a survey size of over 44,000 American men deemed Armenian women the fairest of them all. As for the hottest dudes, the site’s 66,000 American females most favored Irish men.
We should take these rankings seriously, too. When you consider that MissTravel’s dating model is built around “generous” members offering to pay for “attractive” members to join them on trips, it’s safe to say this is a jury that really knows superficiality.

And here are the full rankings of the sexiest nationalities:

Sexiest nationalities for men:
1. Irish
2. Australian
3. Pakistani
4. American
5. English
6. Scottish
7. Italian
8. Nigerian
9. Danish
10. Spanish

Sexiest nationalities for women:
1. Armenian
2. Barbadian/Bajan
3. American
4. Colombian
5. English
6. Australian
7. Brazilian
8. Filipina
9. Bulgarian
10. Lebanese

Quite suprirsed to see Pakistani and English men in there, especially above Italian men. No surprise Irish men top the list as usual in these studies. Colombian women should be higher though.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

I'm just wondering why scottish women aren't considered as attractive as scottish men
Surprised to see Pakistan instead of India also Nigeria on there.
Reply 3
Original post by Black Cat
Surprised to see Pakistan instead of India also Nigeria on there.

not sure if srs
Lol, Scottish men? Wut, you been to Scotland m8?

And Scottish women are terrible because they look like Scottish men yet most people who are attracted to women don't like the look of men if ya dig?

Oh well, I'm half Irish and half Scottish; I win.

Italian women are still the best I've seen though. Rome is just silly, not sure if that was specifically the part of Rome I was in or if that's just Italy as a whole.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by TorpidPhil

And Scottish women are terrible because they look like Scottish men yet most people who are attracted to women don't like the look of men if ya dig?

Italian women are still the best I've seen though. Rome is just silly, not sure if that was specifically the part of Rome I was in or if that's just Italy as a whole.

Wow you're discriminating against your own people.:lol:

Wow
Probably bull****, too many home nations in there.
Original post by Maradiah
Wow you're discriminating against your own people.:lol:

I'm not a nationalist that's for sure.

No but really, what does "own people" even mean? I fail to see how the stranger who is Scottish can empathise with me any better than the stranger who is French, or Polish and so on. Sure there's some political history similarities and such but that's all negligible in reality.

Just saying it how it is folks.
Reply 9
Go back to your own country you beautiful bastard.

People don't actually think about the question, you see similar **** posted in any thread on here about accents.
This study does raise my suspicions. The results are too random. I guess the sample was had at an airport.
Where are the French guys?? And the Russian girls? And German guys...? And the Colombian men?!

On another note... English men are sexy? Kidding, just kidding really... English guys can be as hot as whatever
How is spanish woman not on the list? 'Sides I have feeling armenian is number one because of the kardashian klan
Reply 14
I guess it's kinda cool that there's some diversity in the list.
I'mo Pakistan chicks are awesome only in the timeframe of 18-26.5 earth years.

Pakistani moms are dwarfy owly fat-like
Reply 16
I'm sad how Welsh is the only British nationality not there :frown:
Original post by DiceTheSlice
I'mo Pakistan chicks are awesome only in the timeframe of 18-26.5 earth years.

Pakistani moms are dwarfy owly fat-like

Pakistan isn't even on there for women...
LOOOOOL Pakistani Men and Scottish men :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im Scottish Pakistani and tbhhhhhhh, neither are THAT attractive..

apart from Fawad Khan :love:

other than that i dont see it :tongue:
Original post by Princess31
LOOOOOL Pakistani Men and Scottish men :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im Scottish Pakistani and tbhhhhhhh, neither are THAT attractive..

apart from Fawad Khan :love:

other than that i dont see it :tongue:

100% agree

Quick Reply