The Student Room Group

85,000 vote poll has UKIP winning

This is what happens when you **** on the electorate. They come out in force, vote quietly to avoid being labelled a racist and do it on the sly without telling anyone. UKIP will get more votes than expected from people truly fed up. These people won't tell you they're voting UKIP as they don't want the drama. They will just go and do it quietly to avoid being harassed by nut job SWP loonies in the streets trying to intimidate them.

The only way UKIP doesn't win a fair number of seats (5-10) is if there is voter fraud like there was in Tower Hamlets. The reality is, the vast majority of people on the streets of this country who have a mild interest in politics are going to either vote UKIP or not vote at all because they're fed up of the continuous **** peddled by the disgusting LibLabCon liars.
Reply 1
Original post by Sanctimonious
The reality is, the vast majority of people on the streets of this country who have a mild interest in politics are going to either vote UKIP or not vote at all because they're fed up of the continuous **** peddled by the disgusting LibLabCon liars.

They'll be a bit disappointed then when they realise UKIP is no different in this regard. Lies are the staple food of politics.
Reply 2
So why would't most polls return a fair UKIP vote? Given that some of the most reliable like YouGov rely on internet polling, which is anonymous. Regardless of how quiet UKIP voters are none of the major polling companies are showing anything like a 33% share for them.

Where did this picture come from exactly? And why aren't the Conservatives on it....
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Doesn't seem legit, unfortunately.
This is a poll from UniLad, a totally unbiased source... /s
If the vast majority of those with a mild interest in politics (ie. most voters) vote for them they will steamroll a '97 style majority.

However, they won't, they'll be exultant to have as many seats as those major players, the DUP.
Original post by Aj12
So why would't most polls return a fair UKIP vote? Given that some of the most reliable like YouGov rely on internet polling, which is anonymous. Regardless of how quiet UKIP voters are none of the major polling companies are showing anything like a 33% share for them.

Where did this picture come from exactly?

I never took part in any polls and I'm voting for ukip lel.
Reply 7
Original post by ChickenMadness
I never took part in any polls and I'm voting for ukip lel.

Yes but opinion polls are not contingent on asking everyone who they voted for. Generally they are representative due to the methodologies they use. I can't see there being some hidden wave of UKIP voters that no one has accounted for.
That poll is **** if it doesnt include the well known mainstream party that is known as "the conservatives"include that and then see where the voted are going. Most opinion polls show labour and the torys to be neck and neck with the others trailling behind
i will admit i would love to see the looks on some of your lots faces if UKIP got in
Reply 10
Thinks vast majority of people are voting UKIP, only expects them to get 5-10 seats. Riiiight.

Yeah, something tells me that is not the most legit of polls.
Original post by Aj12

Where did this picture come from exactly? And why aren't the Conservatives on it....

Original post by The_Internet
That poll is **** if it doesnt include the well known mainstream party that is known as "the conservatives"include that and then see where the voted are going. Most opinion polls show labour and the torys to be neck and neck with the others trailling behind

Original post by beckaroo7
Why isn't conservative on this list?

The Conservatives are the top row. :lol:
Was it a Daily Mail poll? :rolleyes:
Original post by Sanctimonious
The Conservatives are the top row. :lol:

ohhh okay haha
Reply 14
Source?
Only people that are low in intelligent that vote ukip.And usually these people can't even speak properly.Bunch of idiots ukip will never win.
Original post by Freethinkers
Only people that are low in intelligent that vote ukip.And usually these people can't even speak properly.Bunch of idiots ukip will never win.

such grammar

Many English

Wow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending