The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think it's not necessarily age that determines whether a relationship is successful, but how compatible you are with each other.
Reply 2
oldest ive been with was 18 when i was 16 and youngest was 15 when i was 16 hahah and it was ok with both ages
Reply 3
I was 17 and dated a 23 year old - not a big age gap but to a 17 year old it is. The sex was amazing, he knew exactly what to do and how to make me orgasm. He was a gentleman and took good care of me (both in the bedroom and outside). However in the end I found out he cheated so yeah. Never going for an older man again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
when I was 16 I dated a 29yrs old. It was…weird
26 year old when I was 16.
Original post by NutE
However in the end I found out he cheated so yeah. Never going for an older man again.

So you're saying an older guy is more likely to cheat on you? That's a really unfair generalization of older men. A guy your own age or younger is just as equally likely to cheat on you. Don't tar all older men with the same brush. It is not a man's age that determines whether he'll cheat, but rather his morals and character.
My fiance is 14 years older than me. How did it go? Well, we're kind of getting married and looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together. :yy:
Original post by Vixen47
My fiance is 14 years older than me. How did it go? Well, we're kind of getting married and looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together. :yy:

'Kind of' getting married? I hope that works out ok :-) How old were you both when you first met?
Original post by BeDirectWomen
Well, as the title says really. When I say 'much older' I mean like 10 to 20 years (or more) older than you. As for younger, I'm guessing that as students you won't have dated anyone that much younger than you, but maybe a few years younger (unless you're a mature student).

How old were you & how old were they? What were your experiences/how did it work out?

I had a relationship once with a 50 year old waiter. Really mature and experienced
Original post by BeDirectWomen
'Kind of' getting married? I hope that works out ok :-) How old were you both when you first met?

That was my attempt at toning it down. :tongue: The original version was "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:"

I was 18 when we first met. I kind of forced him out of my life just months after. A year and a half later when I was 19 he came back and that's when the relationship started.
When i was 25 I dated a 19 year old. That's the biggest age gap I've been involved in, and it was a complete non-issue. We broke up after a while, for other reasons, but are still friends.

Age is pretty unimportant to me so if I was single I wouldn't rule out anyone based on age alone I don't think.
Original post by NutE
I was 17 and dated a 23 year old - not a big age gap but to a 17 year old it is. The sex was amazing, he knew exactly what to do and how to make me orgasm. He was a gentleman and took good care of me (both in the bedroom and outside). However in the end I found out he cheated so yeah. Never going for an older man again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. The fact he cheated has nothing to do with his age.
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Younger men are more likely to cheat on you, not older...
When I was 10 I had a bf who was 15 - and before you freak out I was more grown up than it sounds. We never had sex though for obvious reasons.
Reply 15
Your mum.

I said I could make her feel 22 again
Reply 16
Original post by e aí rapaz
When i was 25 I dated a 19 year old. That's the biggest age gap I've been involved in, and it was a complete non-issue. We broke up after a while, for other reasons, but are still friends.

Age is pretty unimportant to me so if I was single I wouldn't rule out anyone based on age alone I don't think.

How did you get internet and a computer in your cell Rolf?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oldest I've dated was 21 which is a 4 year age gap
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
When I was 10 I had a bf who was 15 - and before you freak out I was more grown up than it sounds. We never had sex though for obvious reasons.

That's rather disturbing, what exactly did you do together?
My current boyfriend is 10 years older (I'm 22, he's 32). Been together for 1.5years.

Pretty happy! He makes me laugh everyday and treats me amazingly. You kind of forget there is an age gap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending