The Student Room Group

How old do you look?

http://how-old.net/#

posted a picture when i was 20 on there and it said i looked 19 so not too bad.

Scroll to see replies

I got 27 and I'm 20... could have been the beard.
Reply 2
54, there must've been a mistake surely?

Posted from TSR Mobile
on the Internet, no-one knows you're a 6 year old
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
on the Internet, no-one knows you're a 6 year old

Or a dog...
Original post by Thomson2013
Or a dog...

I think you shall find I'm a 6 year old tigress good sir
17!

I'm 18 but I've been told several times That I look 10/12. A few years back, I even got handed crayons at Pizza Hut :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm 14 but I've been told I look 21-23! I legit walked into a bar and asked for a mocktail and the bartender was like "are you sure you don't want a shot of vodka in this?" 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I tried a picture of me and my mum once...they guessed that I was about 20 years older than her. :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
When I shave I have a baby face and look 16/17 even though I'm 21. I'm not bothered, it'll come in handy when I'm older.
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
I'm 18 but I've been told several times That I look 10/12. A few years back, I even got handed crayons at Pizza Hut :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah, don't sniff your nose at that! I'm 20 and I still get jealous when people get those, they used to be the best thing about Pizza Hut!
19..hmm not bad.
23...i'm 16
20! After years of looking older than I am/was I've finally grown into my age. :ahee:
I got ID'd when buying a 15 film. I'm 17, almost 18 :colonhash:
I got refused my free burger (I won it) in Mcdonalds because I didn't look sixteen....>.> they thought I was like 12 >.> I had to prove my age XD -.-
Reply 16
I got 22 and I'm 16 years old :s-smilie:
37???!

wtaf
17 and I got 25 :eek: I do not look 25, I do not look 25, I do not look 25, I do not look 25

If I say it enough I might believe it!

I do not look 25, I DO NOT LOOK 25...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest