The Student Room Group

Grey's Anatomy

Scroll to see replies

Dr Sexy M.D.

And Denny Ducette

hnnngggg
Reply 21
Original post by Spock's Socks
Pretty much agree you with 100% on every point you have mentioned. I'm surprised that the show is getting renewed for another season. I don't know what else the show can really do now. I felt Derek's death and all the situations after that felt very rushed and were poorly written. To me it felt like those episodes had been written in five mins in a rush before they given to the cast. They had no feeling in them. I couldn't believe Meredith didn't call Amelia. That was pretty low. I would be raging if someone done that to me when a family member was dying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I agree and I know I would be too! I just feel Shonda could have handled it a lot better and Derek didn't deserve to die like that after serving that many years on the show! Breaks my heart to think that Derek will never be able to grow old with Meredith and if Meredith gets Alzheimer's he will never get to remind her of who he is. Oh god if she gets Alzheimers I don't think i'll ever cope.
Reply 22
What do you think is going to happen in season 12? I'm kinda surprised the show got renewed again tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently Season 12 is going to focus on Meredith getting Alzheimer's...
Original post by SwiftsGrey

I hope not :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

now that would be a step too far of the writer
Reply 26

Grey's and The Simpsons should just stop now. The glory days have passed for both shows :frown:
Reply 27
yayyy a grey's discussion :smile:) I have watched all the seasons more than twice but stopped after the episode in which they killed of Derek. Not because I was oh such a huge fan of his, but i was going to stop the day cristina's character left, but kept watching because of the other characters. But lately the storylines have become so *shock* value based that there is no room for character development. And i grew tired of the ****ing carousel.
Reply 28
Original post by Spock's Socks
What do you think is going to happen in season 12? I'm kinda surprised the show got renewed again tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it retained most of its viewers in the prime demographic so it got renewed.
Reply 29
Currently rewatching season 1 at the moment and when Meredith said "oh you know, just sitting here with my penis!", that was so classic Grey's for me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending