The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Trigger
ffs if you read what i posted later on you would see that i said it was a friend of a friend. i didnt know him personally but he was not a stranger. Forcefull can mean anything and i told you what he did again in an earlier post. I didnt feel particualry threatened by him hense i know he wouldnt have raped me, he was drunk and looking for an easy lay, unfortunatley he picked the wrong girl. Stop acting like im attacking you personally. And to scotty. His intentions were unwanted as you can see but i was not securing "payment" for the experience so your comment doesnt really count. Like ive said 100 times ive learnt my lesson but this thread was never about was he right it was about how bad i should feel

Most women are actually raped by people that they know. Its a really high percentage as well, which I can't quite recall of the top of my head...
just because he was a friend of a friend doesnt make him any less likely to be more 'forceful'
Reply 81
El Scotto

Most women are actually raped by people that they know. Its a really high percentage as well, which I can't quite recall of the top of my head...
just because he was a friend of a friend doesnt make him any less likely to be more 'forceful'

someone else with sense
HenvY
well, you're a theif. You broke the law, every major religion frowns upon you, you're going to hell, you crime was disproportionate to what he did, blah blah blah. It was very petty, but what's done is done eh.

Disproportionate doesn't really come into it. On that token, it could quite easily have gone the other way.

OP : Don't dwell on it. You handed his wallet in, that's the main thing.
Reply 83
you accuse me of not reading what you have posted yet your ignoring 4 pages of thread :rolleyes: i wasnt raped so no harm done on my part. And scotty you just repped me for believing in what i did as a bloke so make up your mind about what you think
Reply 84
give him the money back you bitach. why are so many girls like this? imagine if he took your 20quid for ****s sake
Reply 85
and how do you suggest do that! How many girls do you know take money! I f he took mine id be pissed obviously
Reply 86
i thought it was quite amusing. i hope the maccys tasted good.

:smile:
Reply 87
the legend returns :smile: it was ok, i was starving, wouldnt usually have one but had a craving
Good job trigger:biggrin:
Reply 89
lol so im not all bad then
Reply 90
i'd have done tha same. but got burger king instead.
Reply 91
ah not a big fan, too much salad
I'm all hungry now
Reply 93
Trigger
ah not a big fan, too much salad

bk > mcd.

wooo
Reply 94
each to thier own my dear.
Trigger
your a bloke its different

I'm a bloke and am therefore completely emphatically inept? My cognitive capacity is too lacking to even begin to imagine being in your supposed position? Don't be so bloody insulting; now I'm going to be abrupt and completely frank with you here.

Why did you even post this thread? What did you hope to achieve? If I were you I'd have kept it shut. Your story seems to change with big new dramatic revelations every minute.

Whatever he did, you committed theft, which is wrong. There's no more to it than that.

End.
Reply 96
woah! I meant your a bloke the chances of you being raped arent particulary high! Christ get down off your high horse, i addmitted i was wrong and i posted it becasue i was intrested to what people thought. :rolleyes:
Reply 97
You're a thief, end of.
Reply 98
i know :rolleyes:
Reply 99
Trigger
How was it disproportionate?

Well, depends what you mean by pressuring you. If he tried to force you, that's obviously way over the line and stealing £20 is really insignificant. However if you just mean he tried hard and kept asking for it, then he did nothing wrong and you stole from him, which is completely disproportionate IMHO. There's a *huge* gap between coming onto someone strongly and trying to make someone do something. Stealing lies between those, in that it's illegal, which the former isn't, but far less serious than any violent or sexual crime. It depends how drunk he was - I'd know if someone took £20 out of my wallet. However having lost it I'd kinda expect the money not to be there. But having stole it, yes, I'd consider that pretty bad. To me, presuming he just tried it on with you, rather than tried to force things, I'd say what you did was way over the line.

Latest

Trending

Trending