The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

by-torslayshisfoe
No. Who gives a **** if she is from another country? Only insecure losers seek popularity.

since when did popularity = insecure?... people make a lot of money being popular any nothing else... they are not insecure but pretty clever.... i wish i was popular enough to harvest peoples money.... anyway...

without popularity no-one would have any friends and everyone would just be losers....
Reply 21
just be yourself
It's always been that way.

Like who wants to be a dick who craves being rated and raved by everyone? Having one or two friends is enough.
Reply 23
by-torslayshisfoe
Having one or two friends is enough.

Not for eveyone though.... i like to be friends with a variety of people thank you.

Oh and you're just trolling for neg rep :rolleyes: hardcore..
Well for dip**** teens maybe. But healthy people recognise that popularity means jack.
Reply 25
by-torslayshisfoe
Well for dip**** teens maybe. But healthy people recognise that popularity means jack.

Yes but real friends mean a lot.
Reply 26
dont just limit urself to your friends. make new ones.at uni you have to be making loads of friends.otherwise u r weird.
Don't knock it before you've tried it. After a few weeks it's likey to settle down anyway...
Reply 28
Tufts
Not with grammar like that.

Danglenister
Hmm, quite.

I was wondering whether he'd sneakily had a visit to a pub/club before making that post

The OP is an international student, whose primary language is CHINESE.

Have some consideration, you bloody CRETINS.

*sigh*

Anyway, back to the point. Dont worry about not going to pubs/clubs, not everyone does. If you're feeling like giving it a go, though, try going to a pub with some of your friends. You dont need to drink if you dont want to, and unlike clubs, there wont be loud music making it impossible for you to actually communicate.
Reply 29
Ghost

Have some consideration, you bloody CRETINS.

*snigger* 'cretins'

:smile:
A lot of people don't go to clubs and the like. I certainly don't like to.
Just be yourself.

Popularity means jack ****. Wish I had fully realised that years ago.
Bexiness!
Yes but real friends mean a lot.

They don't. No one really needs any friends.
by-torslayshisfoe
They don't. No one really needs any friends.

No one needs anything apart bread, air and water. However, real friends are great.

There's a difference between a friend and an associate.

No doubt you've disregarded your family too?
Yes, friends aren't necessary. Be content with yourself.
Not necessary, but make life a bit, well more interesting and fun.
Bexiness!
^^
:eek: Meany. :frown:

Why was that mean? **** you.
Richy_Boi
Not necessary, but make life a bit, well more interesting and fun.

And people grow up out of the need for fun.
by-torslayshisfoe
And people grow up out of the need for fun.

No. You're just making excuses for your own insecurities. A dose of social phobia anyone?
Reply 39
I'm a pub person. Discos are for people trying to be lucky and don't love the art of a good conversation.

Latest

Trending

Trending