The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL english requirement

fortunately i got a offer from UCL then i got a offer letter from the uni. but i threw it away coz i thought i didnt need it. but since im a international student i need to submit my english requirement which is ielts. on the letter, im pretty sure that the deadline for english requiremnt was written. can anyone tell me when it is?
is it on 1st of august? and my course is computer science.

i actually got a 6.5 for overall band but my speaking was 5.5, so i just missed 0.5 in speaking section. is UCL restrict about missing english requirement? do you think my ielts is ok or should i retake it?
Reply 1
I think the deadline is 31 August but I'm not really sure about that..

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I think the deadline for this test is the same as the deadline for the A-levels results, so middle August, if it's a condition of your offer best thing is to ring them and discuss whether your qualifications are acceptable and when you need to complete them by.
UCL do seem to be over keen to put english language requirements on offers I presume because this has been an issue for them
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
You will be taking a big risk as i am sure that the english requirement is taken extremely seriously

And also speaking portion is the most important one as you will be communicating with everyone in english so the uni wont take it lightly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending