The Student Room Group

Speech and Language Therapy (BSc Hons)

Does anyone study Speech and Language Therapy at university (or previously)? Where do you attend? Do you enjoy the course? Would you recommend it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fredweasley
Does anyone study Speech and Language Therapy at university (or previously)? Where do you attend? Do you enjoy the course? Would you recommend it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just reached the end of first year at Strathclyde and I love the course! Would totally recommend it as its quite broad and I like to apply things, but it really depends on the person as well. Why are you interested in Speech Therapy? Is there anything you really want to know? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Butterfly9595
Just reached the end of first year at Strathclyde and I love the course! Would totally recommend it as its quite broad and I like to apply things, but it really depends on the person as well. Why are you interested in Speech Therapy? Is there anything you really want to know? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been looking at it for awhile and I would just like to help people get back on their feet or help them with any problems they have and I just have an interest for it I guess. What has been the most enjoyable thing for you in your first year? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fredweasley
I've been looking at it for awhile and I would just like to help people get back on their feet or help them with any problems they have and I just have an interest for it I guess. What has been the most enjoyable thing for you in your first year? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, do you have any experience? Best thing by far was placement - absolutely loved applying knowledge and getting more involved!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Butterfly9595
Fair enough, do you have any experience? Best thing by far was placement - absolutely loved applying knowledge and getting more involved!

Posted from TSR Mobile

At the moment I don't but I have been looking for something. That sounds so good thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending