The Student Room Group

Who's still revising?

I'm up right now going through Biology. How's everyone feeling as the exams draw nearer?

Scroll to see replies

Well I am feeling pretty confident overall. The only modules that worry me a bit are chemistry unit 2 (Edexcel) and S1 maths (Edexcel). Apart from that, feeling pretty confident! And yourself?
Reply 2
I'm worried about my physics unit 1 (Edexcel) :frown:. Pretty confident with FM and maths, English I am confident, that time management though...
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Well I am feeling pretty confident overall. The only modules that worry me a bit are chemistry unit 2 (Edexcel) and S1 maths (Edexcel). Apart from that, feeling pretty confident! And yourself?

Ooh same here, they're probably my worst exams but after half term thankfully. Apart from that, not looking forward to unit 2 biology too much
Original post by carrott98
Ooh same here, they're probably my worst exams but after half term thankfully. Apart from that, not looking forward to unit 2 biology too much

Ah yes the old biology. For F211 I'm like "COME AT ME BRO" but F212 I'm like "GIMME SOME TIME". haha
Feeling nervous. One exam Monday, one Tuesday. I need another week or two :frown:
This week I have C1 on Wednesday, two R.S. exams on Thursday (straight after the other :angry:) and English Lit exam on Friday.

I need more time! I feel as though I can't remember anything and that I'm learning everything from scratch :sadnod:
What are yours in? Good luck :smile:
Reply 8
Not A levels but going over thigh anatomy now
Reply 9
Original post by High Stakes
I'm up right now going through Biology. How's everyone feeling as the exams draw nearer?

Yeah, going through FP1 and geography. I want to get above 90% for FP1 but I can't even understand some of the hyperbola questions.
Ah yes the old biology. For F211 I'm like "COME AT ME BRO" but F212 I'm like "GIMME SOME TIME". haha

What exam board are you on?
Original post by carrott98
What exam board are you on?

OCR for biology!
I was till 12:30, but then only started at 4:30 ish so not super impressive :tongue: Plus an hour's break for tea. Today is actually the first day I've appreciated how much I've done already and feel like I'm achieving something and might not fail :tongue:
OCR for biology!

Ahh I see, I'm on AQA, wondered why I didn't know what F212 was haha. What other subject are you doing?
Reply 14
Still revising for GCSE RS which starts tomorrow. Can't stop panicking and I can't sleep...help. :frown:
Original post by An0maly
Still revising for GCSE RS which starts tomorrow. Can't stop panicking and I can't sleep...help. :frown:

Many are in the same boat as you! Just try to focus on revision/other things, the nerves will only distract you/make you miserable!! *hugs*
Still up, about to revise for my C1 retake. Sigh.
Reply 17
Original post by vanillapod
Many are in the same boat as you! Just try to focus on revision/other things, the nerves will only distract you/make you miserable!! *hugs*

Ah thank you! :h: I'll just head off to bed now I guess, just so I don't mess up my sleeping pattern right before my exams lol.
Reply 18
I'm up doing some Biology Unit 2,4, and 5 Revision and Past Papers :redface: (AQA A2!) I never have motivation to revise during the day...but at night, a sudden boost of motivation and energy goes through me; hence why I'm up now :biggrin:
Original post by mogwai98
Feeling nervous. One exam Monday, one Tuesday. I need another week or two :frown:

same :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest