The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/ gf

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hellodave5
Why in 2 years?

Because that's when his grad scheme finishes and there's no jobs for me where his job is based.
im 16 and he's 17, and idk i deal with it being once a month because it makes it even nicer when i do see him. id see him more if i could because i do miss him but i rarely have time
Original post by Scenekid
I wish i could have him by my side every second of the day! but he lives like 2hours away from me :frown: :frown:

Awww baby we will be together so soon! i promise i will never leave your side when i am with you, i will cherish every second with my beautiful girl, i love you soo much! :heart::heart:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Not long now baby :smile:

Awwww, you guys are sweet! :smile:
In a few months the bf will be going home to Germany though. It's gonna be hell. I'm going over for 2 weeks but I dread the rest of summer.
Original post by shakeyboy
Awww baby we will be together so soon! i promise i will never leave your side when i am with you, i will cherish every second with my beautiful girl, i love you soo much! :heart::heart:

awwww baby boy! i love you so much <3333 i cant wait to be with my king! your my everything
Original post by Anonymous
Do you see each other every weekend?

We've been together for 5 years- he doesn't tell me he misses me anymore and we are seeing each other less and less
We used to spend a whole day together on the weekend and now I probably see him every other weekend for half the day...
During the week we text a lot but probably only see each other once.

Hopefully once a week when I'mm at uni...sometimes once every two weeks. Once a month or two during holidays.
Do you see each other every weekend?

We've been together for 5 years- he doesn't tell me he misses me anymore and we are seeing each other less and less
We used to spend a whole day together on the weekend and now I probably see him every other weekend for half the day...
During the week we text a lot but probably only see each other once.

I've been with my boyfriend for 7 months and for 5 months we saw each other about two times a week but recently with exams and other personal problems (not problems with the relationship) I've only seen him in school and it's been over a month since we got to properly see each other :/
Original post by shakeyboy

looooool get in there mate... bet you barely know each other lmaooo
looooool get in there mate... bet you barely know each other lmaooo

Who the hell are you? He knows me better than anyone actually so stfu "mate" :s-smilie:
Original post by scenekid1
awwww baby boy! i love you so much <3333 i cant wait to be with my king! your my everything

You guys are cute but really cheesy in a cringey way...
Who the hell are you? He knows me better than anyone actually so stfu "mate" :s-smilie:

I'm still sure you're a catfish
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
I'm still sure you're a catfish

ermm.... ok then you keep thinking that :s-smilie:
ermm.... ok then you keep thinking that :s-smilie:

What's funny is how you flirt with other members on here and talk about sex constantly and how horny you are then act all loved up with shakeyboy and talk about getting married when you haven't met yet :K:
What's funny is how you flirt with other members on here and talk about sex constantly and how horny you are then act all loved up with shakeyboy and talk about getting married when you haven't met yet :K:

hahaha omg the flirting is just banter! lmao it hilarious coz the guys on here take it so seriously, i dont like anyone but him! he knows im real and that's all that matters, you can think whatever you want
hahaha omg the flirting is just banter! lmao it hilarious coz the guys on here take it so seriously, i dont like anyone but him! he knows im real and that's all that matters, you can think whatever you want

Are you really getting married to him? lmaooo its a bit early don't you think?
Are you really getting married to him? lmaooo its a bit early don't you think?

keep out! that's our business!
hahaha omg the flirting is just banter! lmao it hilarious coz the guys on here take it so seriously, i dont like anyone but him! he thinks im real and that's all that matters, you can think whatever you want

Fixed

Yeah I flirt with other girls all the time for banter obvs :laugh: I don't think saying you want to be covered in some guys cum counts as flirting, more sexting :mmm:
keep out! that's our business!

Loooooooooooooooooool it's so creepy lmaoo
Fixed

Yeah I flirt with other girls all the time for banter obvs :laugh: I don't think saying you want to be covered in some guys cum counts as flirting, more sexting :mmm:

oh hahaha that was so funny he totally fell for it! he pmd me after aswell lmao and yeah Shakeyboy's the one :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending