The Student Room Group

which other a level should i take with economics and chemistry?

i think i will study chemistry and economics at a level but i need to pick another so which should i choose
also i dont want to do maths as i think all them three will be too hard
Original post by Zoheb123uk
i think i will study chemistry and economics at a level but i need to pick another so which should i choose

I am going to go against the flow and say mathematics, it is probably the easiest of the three (further maths is harder but I take it you only want to do 3), if you do not do maths with that combination you will be stopping yourself from applying to for any economic or scientific degree based of your other 2 A levels.

What do you want to study at uni? (If anything.)

Do you have any career in mind?
Economics, Biology, Chemistry and Maths are good depending on which boards you do, but really you need an idea of what you want to do at uni or later to make the choice, bearing in mind that you can change within the first few weeks of A levels if you don't find it too good.
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
What do you want to study at uni? (If anything.)

Do you have any career in mind?

No idea
Reply 5

Business Studies:biggrin:
No idea

If you do not take maths with that combo you are closing an unbelievable amount of doors and may regret it hugely in a years time.

Quick Reply

Latest