The Student Room Group

Kinda freaking out for Biology GCSE??

I only moved to my current school this year, and I was told I had to do my Biology this year. I had never done an ISA and I only got one chance to do it, and I got a C. I ave my actual B2 and B3 on Tuesday, and I've been doing many past papers but sometimes they don't go very well, I don't know how to apply my knowledge to the question? And everyone else in my class got 3 chances to do their ISA's and had the chance to get higher grades, but my teacher says there isn't enough time for me to do my other 2 chances. I really want to get a high grade in this exam but I fear I wont??
Original post by abiantoinette
I only moved to my current school this year, and I was told I had to do my Biology this year. I had never done an ISA and I only got one chance to do it, and I got a C. I ave my actual B2 and B3 on Tuesday, and I've been doing many past papers but sometimes they don't go very well, I don't know how to apply my knowledge to the question? And everyone else in my class got 3 chances to do their ISA's and had the chance to get higher grades, but my teacher says there isn't enough time for me to do my other 2 chances. I really want to get a high grade in this exam but I fear I wont??

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Biology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :h:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=129

Quick Reply

Latest