The Student Room Group

ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Al-Nusra terrorist groups used chemical weapons

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by katbob
I'd much rather support iran/Syrian governnent/hezbollah, than takfiri salafist sock Puppet of saudi/Qataris who go round beheading anyone with a slight difference in belief.

We don't have to support either imho.

As a muslim, from the shia school i acknowledge Assad himself got things wrong - he should have brought in political reform as promised, and not tried to stop protests.I , as was Iran, supportive of dialouge between all sides.

Now that was before the takfiri's invaded and anihilated Syria, and the economy may take three decades to recover, if anyone even tries to rebuild it.
Reply 21
Original post by Tawheed
We don't have to support either imho.

As a muslim, from the shia school i acknowledge Assad himself got things wrong - he should have brought in political reform as promised, and not tried to stop protests.I , as was Iran, supportive of dialouge between all sides.

Now that was before the takfiri's invaded and anihilated Syria, and the economy may take three decades to recover, if anyone even tries to rebuild it.

I also acknowledge the fact that Assad has done wrong, however in this day and age it's hard to find a leader that hasn't done wrong, just like the situation in Libya, when Gaddafi was in power the country was doing well and progressing they had free healthcare and education, but now look at Libya it's a failed state under the control of different salafist rebel factions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending