The Student Room Group

Edexcel Core Chemistry 2015

Is everybody ready for this exam? what predictions do you have for the 6 markers, or any of them to be honest?
Original post by Segsation
Is everybody ready for this exam? what predictions do you have for the 6 markers, or any of them to be honest?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the chemistry forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=130
What do you think will be in it?
Hopefully a table comparing fuels for a 6marker or calcium cycle :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any predictions?!
Reply 4
How did everyone find the exam?? I thought it was really good but I was so freaked out by the extra pages for the 6 markers! was that a mistake or did they do it for a reason? Other than that, I was really pleased with the paper. not as easy as the biology I thought, but it was still good. Thank god I revised polymers at the last minute!!
Quite good, i think they did it on purpose because the six marker about crude oil fractions took up too much space- with the diagram, so i guess they did it in case we needed more ? Both the exams went better than i expected- the last six marker was great- i had done it yesterday in a past sample paper :biggrin:
Reply 6
I absolutely loved that exam, especially the 6 markers and balancing equations, hopefully I'll get an A or an A* :biggrin::h:

Quick Reply

Latest