you can find those guys in their rooms
Original post by Proxenus
you can find those guys in their rooms

on the misc anime thread
Original post by scenekid1
omg i cant believe you find him hot! check him out! lmao
Attachment not found

Tis pending approval, I can't see it!
I find Matt Bomer and the stereoptypical 'hotties' hot too, y'know! I just don't have one type, that's all! :P

Original post by Anonymous
dont get me started on tennant :perv:

Yusssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachment not found
Original post by NeverTooLatte
I don't think they're average at all! I think your friends need to find out what average really looks like. A good dose of reality is needed via a trip around Britain, methinks :wink: I would go for the former group, with the exception of Ian Somerhalder, 'cause, you know, that's Ian Somerhalder...:colone: xx

Agreed, what do you think average looks like? (post a pic) :tongue:

haha true :colone: x
Original post by Mochassassin
Tis pending approval, I can't see it!
I find Matt Bomer and the stereoptypical 'hotties' hot too, y'know! I just don't have one type, that's all! :P

Yusssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachment not found

ah damn its not working it and was Barry Allen hahah but cmon if you had to pick Barry, Oliver, Ronnie, Roy, Eddie or Diggle who'd it be? :smile:
You've not seen Sean O'Pry :h:
A lot of girls I know prefer the type of guys in the first group. As do I. It's just a preference and not weird at all.
ah damn its not working it and was Barry Allen hahah but cmon if you had to pick Barry, Oliver, Ronnie, Roy, Eddie or Diggle who'd it be? :smile:

YOU CAN'T ASK THAT, HOW DARE YOUUUU? :frown:
I want Barry because he's so dorky and adorable. :ahee:
Roy is his richer, taller equivalent so I want him too.
I want Oliver because he's all broody and there's always so much sexual tension when he's in the room. :blushing:
I want Ronnie because he's Oliver's cousin IRL and he's also hot.

I love Diggle's character but I don't think I want him - he's too cute with Lyla and baby Sara!
Eddie's just annoying, haha. I do feel bad for him though about Iris/Barry!

You're Barry all the way, right? :wink:
Original post by Crystalz
A lot of girls I know prefer the type of guys in the first group. As do I. It's just a preference and not weird at all.

not weird as in weird weird just out of the ordinary (or maybe that just my female friends :tongue:)
YOU CAN'T ASK THAT, HOW DARE YOUUUU? :frown:
I want Barry because he's so dorky and adorable. :ahee:
Roy is his richer, taller equivalent so I want him too.
I want Oliver because he's all broody and there's always so much sexual tension when he's in the room. :blushing:
I want Ronnie because he's Oliver's cousin IRL and he's also hot.

I love Diggle's character but I don't think I want him - he's too cute with Lyla and baby Sara!
Eddie's just annoying, haha. I do feel bad for him though about Iris/Barry!

You're Barry all the way, right? :wink:

hahah omg youd have the lot! and offcourse Team BARRY ALLEN all the way although Oliver and Ronnie are awesome aswell but never Roy, Diggle or Eddie
This is exactly what us average guys wanted to hear :biggrin:
hahah omg youd have the lot! and offcourse Team BARRY ALLEN all the way although Oliver and Ronnie are awesome aswell but never Roy, Diggle or Eddie

Haha, whether I'd actually be able to get any of them is a different matter entirely, lmao.
Grant is adorable - he looks so much more manlier and rugged with stubble.
Attachment not found
Original post by footchemllab
This is exactly what us average guys wanted to hear :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Haha, whether I'd actually be able to get any of them is a different matter entirely, lmao.
Grant is adorable - he looks so much more manlier and rugged with stubble.
Attachment not found

the link isnt working :frown: and awww i know he is so damn cute, ive seen all his videos and he seems like such and amazing person <333333333
the link isnt working :frown: and awww i know he is so damn cute, ive seen all his videos and he seems like such and amazing person <333333333

Aw, just type 'Grant Gustin stubble' on Google Images, lmao.
He really does seem like a sweet person. Also, Chris Evans (Cap'n America). He's just such a dork!
Top half are super cute, bottom half are super hot. Tbh, the bottom half are like celebrity good-looking/no one really gets a guy that good looking. Bottom half is still quite an achievement.
Basically, I would be pretty chuffed with either type of look as long as they are good nice people
Aw, just type 'Grant Gustin stubble' on Google Images, lmao.
He really does seem like a sweet person. Also, Chris Evans (Cap'n America). He's just such a dork!

alright i will do and yeah i know who Chris Evans is but never really looked into him. Grant reminds me of Daniel Radcliffe they have similar personalises both are total cutiesss

Arrow/Flash! Felicity every time for me :colondollar:
Original post by footchemllab
Arrow/Flash! Felicity every time for me :colondollar:

aww really? i think Laurel is prettier
alright i will do and yeah i know who Chris Evans is but never really looked into him. Grant reminds me of Daniel Radcliffe they have similar personalises both are total cutiesss

Omg, get on YouTube and watch his interviews, nowwww. :')

Latest

Trending

Trending