The Student Room Group

my best mate came on to me not sure what i think ? advice please ?

Scroll to see replies

thanks for the helpful supportive posts , about 3 people you know who you are :-) the rest of you people have some serious self issues, why is everyone so hung up on my sexuality ? haven't you ever heard of friendship ? bromance ? i am not gay ! to clarify I'm slowly seeing a girl i like )3rd date this week . he is just my best mate who might be gay/ bi i dunno or care i just dont want loose him. ill just forget about what happened as he seems to have.
Original post by Juichiro
Mmm...I think you already are.

how on earth am i ? you must not have any real friendships !
Reply 42
Original post by 2710

You shifted the focus onto labelling his orientation which is not what the OP asked for nor is it helpful. The Kinsey scale is not for pigeon holing people into, but rather a spectrum to illustrate the fluidity and complexity of the human sexual orientation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't label his orientation. I just suggested that whilst he may believe he is straight, his actions would suggest otherwise.
lies lies lies , I'm not gay you people have clearly never had a bromance I've stayed at my mates past few nights since i posted this and being doing usual stuff in day, gym, coffee shop, pub, tennis footy later, anyway he told me it was a drunken mistake and he's glad it was me and he's not gay which is all good just bromance !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending