The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill - Psychosocial Analysis of Offending Behaviour

Hi

Im thinking of applying for this next year. Has anyone studied this before? The course seems really interesting....What's the interview like?
I went for an interview in Jan 2015, the ladies are very nice and I have a place. It is simple and easy, they will ask why you are interested in this and what sort of field you would like to go into after graduating:smile: Good Luck of you has an interview :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Layla Emma
I went for an interview in Jan 2015, the ladies are very nice and I have a place. It is simple and easy, they will ask why you are interested in this and what sort of field you would like to go into after graduating:smile: Good Luck of you has an interview :smile:

Thank you so much for replying! Well done on getting your place! Ahh, that fills me with a bit more confidence now haha! :smile:
That's okay my lovely! Its always nice to have someone to help you when you never done something like that before! Good luck😃
Reply 4
Hi...me again lol
Just out of curiousity when did you send off your application and when did you get your interview date? Was it long? Im really impatient hahah. After your interview how long was it until you got your offer??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending