The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Reading University - MSc Real Estate/ MSc Real Estate Finance 2015

Hi Guys,

This thread is for all people going to Reading for Msc Real Estate / Msc Real Estate Finance course in September 2015.

I have accepted the offer and have paid the deposit. Anyone else who are going to Reading for this course. let gets connected. Its always better to know before the session starts... cheers..!!

Hitendra Gupta
Reply 1
Hi

I hold a conditional offer for the Msc Real Estate starting in September 2015.

I have accepted the offer and have paid the deposit, but I have to take the IELTS exam in order to be finally accepted.

Miguel
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
hvg
OP
Original post by Miguel88
Hi

I hold a conditional offer for the Msc Real Estate starting in September 2015.

I have accepted the offer and have paid the deposit, but I have to take the IELTS exam in order to be finally accepted.

Miguel

Hi Miguel,

Last week itself I received unconditional offer for Real Estate Finance. However, even they had asked me to appear for IELTS, but I convinced them to give me unconditional offer based on my TOEFL score. I had scored above their cut-off in the TOEFL and hence they considered it. Whats your score and which part of the world you from.

Regards
Reply 3
Well I'm from Spain, and I havent taken the TOEFL, I have a 72/100 in CAE, and they consider that I need to take the IELTS.
Reply 4
I'm a conditional offer holder as well :smile: Just need a 2:1 in my undergrad degree.
Reply 5
Conditional offer holder here too !!!!
Reply 6
Unconditional offer and had accepted my offer .
Reply 7
I accepted an unconditional offer for Real Estate too. Glad to know you all :smile:

Regards
Bung
Hey Guys, I've received an unconditional offer as well, I look forward to meeting you all soon on 21st Sept.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending