The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yup, I'm the same, filled in the online questionnaire ages ago and got the letter about nottingham's own track system, and haven't heard anything since then. I'm hoping they will give me an interview, though when I went for my birmingham interview i got talking to a 1st yr student who had excellent GCSE and AS grades, work exp etc, got offers at 3 of his choices and didn't even get an interview at nottingham!
If they reject me without interview i'll probably get all huffy and write to them demanding some feedback! :p:
Reply 2
I would imagine there are a lot of people! Don't worry
Reply 3
yep - their tracking site permanently says - your application is being considered by the tutor....
i didn't hear anything from them until the 29th of march last year, interview 10th of april, offer on the 11th. I wouldn't start worrying yet!!
I too haven't heard anything from Nottingham since the questionnaire.

I don't like playing the waiting game, it takes too long, the rules are unclear, and *winning* is entirely down to luck ... just like Monopoly ... :biggrin:
Reply 6
Questionnaire? Uh oh! I haven't even had that yet! :s-smilie:
Reply 7
naimslim89
I too haven't heard anything from Nottingham since the questionnaire.

I don't like playing the waiting game, it takes too long, the rules are unclear, and *winning* is entirely down to luck ... just like Monopoly ... :biggrin:

i never win at monopoly :frown:

Really wish they'd update their tracking system though. What's the point of it if it just stays stuck at the same old thing??

Latest

Trending

Trending