The Student Room Group

How sexually liberated are you? Which of these categories do you fall into?

Scroll to see replies

I'm 4
Original post by Ronove
That's fine, but do you 'think casual sex is fine, as long as all partners are legal and consenting'? I don't see where option 1 suggested that you have to be an active fan of/regular partaker in casual sex personally.

I'm a category 1.

Oh, yes, of course! I have no problem with casual sex. I have done it before, it just doesn't work for me, and I can fully appreciate that some people are fine with it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeDirectWomen
You prefer bland, vanilla sex

Who are you expecting to identify as that? I truly doubt you will find anyone. Everyone finds their preferences in sex exciting, or they wouldn't be that person's preferences.
Probably a mix of 2/3. I'm not interested in casual sex and would only want it in a serious, committed relationship. But at the same time, bland vanilla sex is boring af. I'd love to try new things if it sounded good to me.
Original post by Mochassassin
Probably a mix of 2/3. I'm not interested in casual sex and would only want it in a serious, committed relationship. But at the same time, bland vanilla sex is boring af. I'd love to try new things if it sounded good to me.

I like the sound of that, private message me.
Original post by ThePalfrinator
I like the sound of that, private message me.

I'll pass, Dr Doofenshmirtz. :K:
one
I'll pass, Dr Doofenshmirtz. :K:

Please babe, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lewis.j.palfrey

That's really my account btw.
Please babe, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lewis.j.palfrey

That's really my account btw.

:hmmmm2::hahaha::giggle::hmpf:
:hmmmm2::hahaha::giggle::hmpf:

What's that supposed to mean? Just add me.
What's that supposed to mean? Just add me.

It's a series of smileys depicting my reaction. Why so thirsty? :K:
I'm thirsty for some loving. When you look like you do, can you blame me?
Can we stick to the original topic please. If you want to send each other love letters, you can PM each other. Cheers.
Original post by BeDirectWomen
Can we stick to the original topic please. If you want to send each other love letters, you can PM each other. Cheers.

Amidst all this horrific 'banter', we answered properly. Sorry for derailing.
I'm surprised you know what 'going down' means. Pretty sure you're too young for all that. :rolleyes:

We've been told to take it private, shall we? :wink:
Original post by EthanHardie

This isn't even funny anymore, take a bloody hint.
This isn't even funny anymore, take a bloody hint.

That a yes?
Ein.
Original post by icdjabtjk
So stupid loaded categories too.
Also "no inhibitions" in category 1, that would be just going around raping everyone then.

It's true that people tend to phrase questions based on what answer they want to hear. However, your interpretation of category 1 is very bizarre.
Original post by EthanHardie

I think you two should get a room so you can show her how much of a 'real man' you are... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending