The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nneka567
Hey! Did anyone do AQA Physics P2 today? It was awful for meeee

I didn't find it too horrific, P3 was way worse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exam: Geography B Unit 1
Exam Board: Edexcel
Feeling: :biggrin:

Also:
Exam: English Literature Unit 1

And:
Exam(s): French Listening and Reading
Feeling:
Exam board: OCR 21st Century
Exam Topic: P1, P2, P3 (Higher)
Feeling:
Literally the hardest exam I've ever done. Praying for low grade boundaries and the P4,5,6 and the P7 exams to save me!
Exam board: OCR 21st Century
Exam Topic: P1, P2, P3 (Higher)
Business Studies today was ridiculously easy, didn't revise apart from some cramming last night at 12. Next exam, English Language, 2nd June!!! hooray
P123 was absolutely ridiculous - why does Ocr make everything so ******* ambiguous - it was a tragedy. Meant to get an A* overall. Don't think I'll get one now. Either I need a miracle in the next exam or they lower the boundaries.
It was funny in the exam, I am near the back so I got a good view of people looking around their hand for Fleming's left hand rule

oh and the physics was piss easy - 6 marker about the structure of an atom
Reply 507
Exam Board: AQA
Exam Subject: Physics
Level: 1/2 iGCSE
Reply 508
Original post by sandvika
It was funny in the exam, I am near the back so I got a good view of people looking around their hand for Fleming's left hand rule

oh and the physics was piss easy - 6 marker about the structure of an atom

ahaha, did you just copy what they doing with your hands? and it was so awkward in ours because no one was using Flemings left hand rule and I decided to do it anyway but I probably looked like a bit of spaz, but if I get my mark back and i am right on the boundary of a grade boundary then it would have been worth it.
Original post by rdj24
ahaha, did you just copy what they doing with your hands? and it was so awkward in ours because no one was using Flemings left hand rule and I decided to do it anyway but I probably looked like a bit of spaz, but if I get my mark back and i am right on the boundary of a grade boundary then it would have been worth it.

No, I can just visualise it in my head, it is a skill i have.. Anyway today was ironic, in maths we got an hour and 55 mins not 1:45
Reply 510
Original post by sandvika
No, I can just visualise it in my head, it is a skill i have.. Anyway today was ironic, in maths we got an hour and 55 mins not 1:45

did you do Edexcel linked pair pilot Applications 1? and aha nice, I found it easier than I expected, what about you?
exam board: ocr 12st century
exam: physics p1-3
feeling: :/
that exam was the hardest I've ever done, the maths questions were too complicated and took too much time to actually work out so i ended up running out of time. even some of the tick box questions weren't exactly worded properly. dont understand how some people found that easy
Reply 512
Exam board: WJECExam: I had English literature on the 18th. The poetry went amazing, but OMAM went awfully. Feeling:
Reply 513
I had WJEC maths on the 21st. I'm FEELING GREAT-IT WAS SO EASY, although the acceleration and probability questions were hard
Reply 514
Exam Board: AQA
Exam subject: English Literature Unit 2 (Poetry)
Level: Higher
Exam subject: English Literature (Unit 2)
Exam board: AQA
Level: Higher
Reply 516
Did anyone do/sit the Edexcel unit 9 interpreting and using engineering information exam today (22nd May 2015 9am)

If so, how did you find it? Let me know please thanks.

Should I start a thread about this??
It moves from a quite informal mood to one that's more serious as George is speaking about Lennie getting in trouble.
HARD
Original post by zenayounis
Did anyone do AQA Religion and Life today? How did you find it?

I know I'm so late XD! But, I found that exam disgusting!!! The questions were so weirdly phrased.....

Quick Reply

Latest