The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? 2015 A-level exam epic discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

CCEA RS AS CHURCH HISTORY

That was the worst exam ever!!! Had literally no clue how to answer any of the questions especially 3a
Reply 121
BIO3X - (Resit) Probz improve from a B to an A
BIO6X - A (hopefully)
CHEM6X - A (hopefully) although hopeful for an A* but A is realistic
FP1 - Flopped probs scraped an A
CHEM1 - (Resit) - A
CHEM2 - (Resit) - A
BIOL2 - (Resit) - B (Hoping to have done better and got an A as I previously got a B but bang on)
BIOL4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries fingers crossed)
CHEM4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries again)
M2 - D/C This was by far my worst exam didnt have time to effectively learn and prepare myself so disappointed because Im better than that
C3 - B/A (Did really badly in this exam considering maths is the only subject where I am predicted an A*)
General Studies making connections - B (A would be a gift, you cant tell with essay subject)
CHEM5 - A (A* depenending on boundaries although I flopped the exam due to silly mistakes and misunderstanding questions)
C4 - A (didnt do enough work for this as hard revision for first few exams left me with little to no time for the last few exams)
BIOL5 - A (A* depending on boundaries)
General studies synoptic - B

Fingers crossed I am able to get as many 2/3A* if certain boundaries are low but I'm sure everyone wants to get A*s
Hopefully I ultimately meet my Medicine offer - AAA BRICKING IT FOR RESULTS DAY NOW

goodluck to everyone on results day
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hudl
BIO3X - (Resit) Probz improve from a B to an A
BIO6X - A (hopefully)
CHEM6X - A (hopefully) although hopeful for an A* but A is realistic
FP1 - Flopped probs scraped an A
CHEM1 - (Resit) - A
CHEM2 - (Resit) - A
BIOL2 - (Resit) - B (Hoping to have done better and got an A as I previously got a B but bang on)
BIOL4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries fingers crossed)
CHEM4 - A* (this will depend on boundaries again)
M2 - D/C This was by far my worst exam didnt have time to effectively learn and prepare myself so disappointed because Im better than that
C3 - B/A (Did really badly in this exam considering maths is the only subject where I am predicted an A*)
General Studies making connections - B (A would be a gift, you cant tell with essay subject)
CHEM5 - A (A* depenending on boundaries although I flopped the exam due to silly mistakes and misunderstanding questions)
C4 - A (didnt do enough work for this as hard revision for first few exams left me with little to no time for the last few exams)
BIOL5 - A (A* depending on boundaries)
General studies synoptic - B

Fingers crossed I am able to get as many 2/3A* if certain boundaries are low but I'm sure everyone wants to get A*s
Hopefully I ultimately meet my Medicine offer - AAA BRICKING IT FOR RESULTS DAY NOW

goodluck to everyone on results day

:shock:14 exams!!! Thats the maximum you can take in our sixth form. Hope it went well.
I need an ABB but I want to aim higher.
So if everything goes as expected then hopefully A*AB is in order.
Did 11 exams and they got harder and more important as I did them.
Original post by n_ghafoor
AQA Sociology Unit 2... what even was that?! Awful paper. Probably my worst exam as well as AQA English Lit A Unit C. Other sociology and the Edexcel Psychology papers were good though. All done now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which section did you do? Just curious cause I did the same paper! :tongue:
Original post by Feraligatr
I think I can potentially get an A in Psychology but the exam wasn't nice :cry2:

Which exam board were you on?
Original post by emiloujess
Which exam board were you on?

Edexcel :colondollar:
Original post by Feraligatr
Edexcel :colondollar:

Oh ok just curious, I'm on OCR but did AQA last year
Reply 128
Got 5 As at AS last year in Maths, FM, Chem, Physics & German with only 4 modules out of 15 with UMS lower than 90. Was an Oxbridge applicant at the beginning of the year. Then got depressed, failed MAT, got rejected by Oxford, somehow got an offer from Imperial, basically failed all of my A2s, so now not even sure if I'll meet my insurance King's offer of AAA. Still depressed, hate myself, hate this country, gonna go back to my home country and cry over how I ****ed up my life. Thank you for your attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exam Subject : Maths D2
Exam Board : AQA
A2 Level

I thought this exam went quite well, but I still made a few errors in my algorithms. I think I will still get an A or A*, but probably not full UMS.

Quick Reply

Latest