Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
"some dull person" shouldn't make it past the department :wink:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
elyim
And ah, see, I use Power Rangers blue flavour toothpaste, so my tongue makes no connection :p:

What does a blue Power Ranger taste like?
Reply 22
durhamdosser

I was the blue power ranger on a superheroes bar crawl in 2nd year :smile:

(I also ended up falling asleep in Trevs and so the next morning I had to walk from Trevs to Gilesgate dressed in said costume :biggrin:)
durhamdosser

It tastes blue and lightening-bolt-shaped :biggrin:.
dobbs
I was the blue power ranger on a superheroes bar crawl in 2nd year :smile:

(I also ended up falling asleep in Trevs and so the next morning I had to walk from Trevs to Gilesgate dressed in said costume :biggrin:)

I remember you saying that...

What do *you* taste like? :p:
Reply 25
durhamdosser
I remember you saying that...

What do *you* taste like? :p:

Erm, only a limited number of people can answer that :p:

(and none are on TSR)

....well, not at the moment anyway
Reply 26
I like Chads, if I'd have taken the whole Durham application thing seriously I would have applied there...
I think at the moment there is about 100 first years or so, so enough people without being overfaced. It has a great location for going out and for the law department and a nice garden out the back for summer. Go for it!
Reply 27
elyim
And ah, see, I use Power Rangers blue flavour toothpaste, so my tongue makes no connection :p:

Ooh do you have a Power Rangers toothbrush too? I used to have one when I was young. It kept shouting "Tyrannosaurus!" at me while I was brushing my teeth. :p:
anyone going to the open day in march ?
Reply 29
Yep I am
Thats good no one seemed to be going other than moi
Reply 31
Wow thanks! That's very generous of you if you're at Castle as I suspect. Not as good as Chad's admittedly, but still, a fantastic college :biggrin:

abacab
I like Chads, if I'd have taken the whole Durham application thing seriously I would have applied there...
I think at the moment there is about 100 first years or so, so enough people without being overfaced. It has a great location for going out and for the law department and a nice garden out the back for summer. Go for it!
Reply 32
what subject have you got an offer for BlueRibbon? and have you decided on Chads as your firm?
Sociology and i think its my firm , well at the moment it is. It might change after the open day
Reply 34
chad's rocks! and I've hardly met any 'posh' people. and they're all nice anyway, so why does it matter?:smile:
Jelkin
Is that a question or a statement?

Yeah, Chad's probably has fewer international students than the other colleges, because it is the smallest one! But that shouldn't matter - everyone in Durham is lovely and I'm sure you'll love it there. :biggrin:

Hi,
I'm currently a fresher at St. Chad's and having the best university experience available in the UK.
St. Chad's has proportionally the highest number of international students.
Also - this whole posh people thing is COMPLETE rubbish. There are no 'rahs' in the whole college. I mean, I come from Basingstoke. Ever been there?!
I recommend Chads to anyone but if you don't appreciate the extense of this college's qualities, then you probably wouldn't belong here anyway.
Good luck to those applying who realise what Chad's has to offer. xxx
Reply 36
Geography Kid
There are no 'rahs' in the whole college.

Hahahahahaha

Yeah there are, I know of rahs in Chads.

No, it's not a "rah college", but every college has it's fair share :wink:
Reply 37
Some colleges were born rah-y, some achieve rah-ness and some have rah-ness thrust upon them.
Reply 38
What is everyone's obsession with 'rah's'? If you're that bothered, go to sheffield/Portsmouth, somewhere like that. :confused:
Reply 39
Yes, lets all go to a worse university just to avoid a certain type of person.