The Student Room Group

bra strap dilemma

Is it okay to have bra straps showing when wearing tank tops, crop tops, halter tops and whatever? I mean in everyday situation and not like a business meeting?
Reply 1
Sure. Not much difference between that and a bikini, no?
Reply 2
I let my bra straps show, nothing wrong with that. I just dont like my cups showing through my top, that's kinda tacky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes that seems fine to me. Vest tops are almost impossible to have bra straps not showing. Although for formal occasions that would obviously not be appropriate and less casual attire would be worn.

However, I do not think that women should wear see - through tops or ones with the slits down the sides in which you can clearly see their bra. If I happen to buy a see - through top I wear a thin vest top underneath.

Example:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2125820/Miley-Cyrus-reveals-lacy-blue-bra-workout-vest-continues-parade-enviably-toned-figure.html
Reply 4
Original post by Lucyylulu
Yes that seems fine to me. Vest tops are almost impossible to have bra straps not showing. Although for formal occasions that would obviously not be appropriate and less casual attire would be worn.

However, I do not think that women should wear see - through tops or ones with the slits down the sides in which you can clearly see their bra. If I happen to buy a see - through top I wear a thin vest top underneath.

Example:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2125820/Miley-Cyrus-reveals-lacy-blue-bra-workout-vest-continues-parade-enviably-toned-figure.html

Nah, I'm not that edgy. :tongue: I think those tops can look cute with a nice lacy bralette but unfortunately I can't wear those haha! But thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gabzy
Nah, I'm not that edgy. :tongue: I think those tops can look cute with a nice lacy bralette but unfortunately I can't wear those haha! But thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending