The Student Room Group

This is my perfect man

I need to share this, so listen (purely hypothetical dears).

Let's say I work in an office in a high-powered job in the City. Every day since starting my new job, I have caught the eye of my colleague - he's on the same job level, same sort of education, but he works in a different team (but on the same floor).

Now this man is like Clark Kent (without the Superman outfit): he has an awkwardly (non-perfect) chiseled face, soft and rosy lips, and hazelnut eyes that one could get lost in. Whilst he has almost-black hair, he does not look 'dark featured' (Spanish or Italian). He's like a Clark Kent but a genuine Clark Kent - there's no observable 'underneath' in terms of the cliche superhero-moulded face. He is like a geeky parody of Clark Kent, with a chiseled jawline, rosy lips, hazelnut eyes and a messy (short - never long) hairstyle that is an odd combination of hipster messy and 1950s sleek (but clearly effortless; this is not a metrosexual man). His suits are quite ill-fitting, and he doesn't wear very attractive ties. Nonetheless, he still manages to look dashing. You find it odd; in theory he should be low down the 'league' hierarchy, yet there are almost model features about him, particularly his jawline, wide hazelnut eyes and impeccable skin.

He is quite shy (but not a wimp), and you feel like he is giving you a hawk-gaze with his eyes when he speaks to you. He is quite serious, and never over-confident, and has a dry sense of wit.

He lives in a terrace house in Islington. The house is very 'country masculine': it has leather sofas, rustic wooden furnishings and lots of gadgets. The floors are rustic wood, and he has lots of random trinkets dotted around. There is also the small dog that he keeps, and loves.

He is gentle, incredibly kind and cute - and I mean cute in the way that he will just be god damn cute in how he speaks to you. He is ridiculously measured, which means that you know that, know matter how hysterical you get, he is the rational Prince Philip to your Queen Elizabeth.

Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Am I as good as E.L. James?
(edited 8 years ago)
A rather limited description. How tall is he?
Original post by william walker
A rather limited description. How tall is he?

Good question. About 5"11-6"
Ok.
Original post by Lady Comstock
Good question. About 5"11-6"

What sort of music does he like?
What is his favourite food?
Does he still knock one out under cover of dark?

Let's say I work in an office in a high-powered job in the City. Every day since starting my new job, I have caught the eye of my colleague - he's on the same job level, same sort of education, but he works in a different team (but on the same floor).

Now this man is like Clark Kent (without the Superman outfit): he has an awkwardly (non-perfect) chiseled face, soft and rosy lips, and hazelnut eyes that one could get lost in. Whilst he has almost-black hair, he does not look 'dark featured' (Spanish or Italian). He's like a Clark Kent but a genuine Clark Kent - there's no observable 'underneath' in terms of the cliche superhero-moulded face. He is like a geeky parody of Clark Kent, with a chiseled jawline, rosy lips, hazelnut eyes and a messy (short - never long) hairstyle that is an odd combination of hipster messy and 1950s sleek (but clearly effortless; this is not a metrosexual man). His suits are quite ill-fitting, and he doesn't wear very attractive ties. Nonetheless, he still manages to look dashing. You find it odd; in theory he should be low down the 'league' hierarchy, yet there are almost model features about him, particularly his jawline, wide hazelnut eyes and impeccable skin.

He is quite shy (but not a wimp), and you feel like he is giving you a hawk-gaze with his eyes when he speaks to you. He is quite serious, and never over-confident, and has a dry sense of wit.

He lives in a terrace house in Islington. The house is very 'country masculine': it has leather sofas, rustic wooden furnishings and lots of gadgets. The floors are rustic wood, and he has lots of random trinkets dotted around. There is also the small dog that he keeps, and loves.

He is gentle, incredibly kind and cute - and I mean cute in the way that he will just be god damn cute in how he speaks to you. He is ridiculously measured, which means that you know that, know matter how hysterical you get, he is the rational Prince Philip to your Queen Elizabeth.

Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Am I as good as E.L. James?

Procrastination level 1,000,000
Picture examples? Leaving things like this to my imagination doesn't seem to work.
So.... not unlike Clark Kent then? :biggrin:
Original post by william walker
What sort of music does he like?

He has quite an eclectic taste, which ranges from classical to classic rock.
Original post by EatAndRevise
What is his favourite food?

Fish and chips.

I GOT SO LOST IN THIS and then re-read the 'hypothetical' part and my heart broke into a million tiny pieces. :cry2:
OMG Emily! Why didn't you tell me! Wait till I see you tomorrow. Who would have thought my fellow colleague fancies me and is on TSR. :smile:
Ps hit my inbox

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh damn. I've never thought of my dream woman in so much detail.

Procrastination eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not all Spanish or Italian people are dark featured, that's an over exaggerated cliché. I'm not really sure what the purpose of this thread is though. Are you just ranting or is this a bit of creative writing you're doing?
Jesus Christ.

Don't worry guys, we need only measure up to...Superman with a job in the City.
Original post by Mochassassin
I GOT SO LOST IN THIS and then re-read the 'hypothetical' part and my heart broke into a million tiny pieces. :cry2:

The human condition is very unique; it has the ability to repair itself dear.
Original post by lamentingallday
The human condition is very unique; it has the ability to repair itself dear.

I can't fully recover from this. :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest