The Student Room Group

I kept rejecting kisses, but he still continued to try?

So I was on a date he tried to kiss me whilst walking on the street. It made me uncomfortable and I turned him down. I wasnt feeling the moment at all. A while later he tries again whilst we are sitting down this time I let it happen (not for long though). I rejected the first attempt as people were waking by. He says he's not expecting me to change but one day he knows I'll initiate. I kinda looked over at him and said '' does this mean you're leaving me alone from now on? ". I obviously didn't want this, He said yes.

Anyway it didn't last long lol. He drove me home and we sat in his car for a while talking rubbish to be honest lol you could tell we wanted to kiss each other. We kissed a couple times, I admitted being nervous (he put his hand on my heart and it was beating fast, I felt about 15 lol. I could tell he was testing the waters to French kiss, so I let him know I've never done it before. He said we could practice, so we did but I stopped and started nervously laughing. He said he knows I enjoy kissing (I do) but I keep killing the moment.

Then before I left I said I didn't get my hug, so we hugged for a bit then shared a passionate kiss with none of my silly interruptions . We both kinda sat there looking at each other after.

I can't help feeling nervous at certain times. Its always the last minute I get comfy and relax and the kiss is so worth it. He seems to be patient with it all...but how do I relax and just initiate??? I don't want him to think I'm not into him when I am
Reply 1
Original post by icdjabtjk
you should just try to save up as much saliva as you can so that when you kiss you dont have a dry mouth, so on all of your date just dont swallow at all for the entire date and make sure you build up more and more until your mouth is really full and you wont be able to talk but you can just listen to him speaking make eye contact and nod to him, then at the end of the date you can just go for it and do it quickly to get it out of the way just put your mouth over his and quickly release all your saliva that you saved up into his mouth, then it will be done so quick that it will be ok if you laugh or smile afterwards, it is like you gave him 200 kisses in one go and he will be happy as well

I'm guessing all your dates ran off in the other direction when you pulled this one.
Original post by icdjabtjk
you should just try to save up as much saliva as you can so that when you kiss you dont have a dry mouth, so on all of your date just dont swallow at all for the entire date and make sure you build up more and more until your mouth is really full and you wont be able to talk but you can just listen to him speaking make eye contact and nod to him, then at the end of the date you can just go for it and do it quickly to get it out of the way just put your mouth over his and quickly release all your saliva that you saved up into his mouth, then it will be done so quick that it will be ok if you laugh or smile afterwards, it is like you gave him 200 kisses in one go and he will be happy as well

That sounds disgusting. No one wants a mouthful of someone else's spit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending