The Student Room Group

AS History Edexcel Korea/Vientam and Civil Rights USA EVERY SINGLE DAMN ESSAY PLAN.

Basically, I felt like being nice to the world. Here are essay plans for every single question ever asked about Korea, Vietnam and Civil Rights USA.

I know the exams tomorrow, but here is last minute revision you could do. These are all checked by a history teacher, who is an oxford graduate and an examiner, so trust me, they're right.

You're welcome in advance.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You are amazing, thank you so much!
My hero <3
Fantastic, thanks a lot. :smile:
Can I hug you?

I think I want to.

Thank you so so much!
Reply 5
You are the true definition of bae <33333

Any predictions on whats going to come up? My teacher reckons it'll be MLK and other minorities for CR and a Nixon Q.
Reply 6
You're all welcome guys!! No predictions really other than the fact that my teacher says Korea WILL come up. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm going to scream if other minorities actually comes up, like full on scream.

What's your usual essay structure? Is it the 3 factors one?
Reply 8
Hahah I actually don't mind minorities! I found so many facts online 😂. I normally write 6/7 paragraphs 3 for 3 against and conclusion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by aafyouni
Hahah I actually don't mind minorities! I found so many facts online ������. I normally write 6/7 paragraphs 3 for 3 against and conclusion

Posted from TSR Mobile

blimeeeey
How do you manage to ensure you're including enough analysis if you have so many different points?
You're all welcome guys!! No predictions really other than the fact that my teacher says Korea WILL come up. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can he guarantee Korea will come? :/
I agree there's a high chance Korea and the later period of the Vietnam War is most likely to come up. I hope if Korea comes up its a question that asks why did the Korean war last so long/why were the US deeply involved.
You are amazing!! :smile:
Reply 12
I like writing essays ahaha. Yea the Vietnam question is probably going to be that and Korea he says because it didn't come up last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Thank you so much! I'm only doing the USA topic that's the same as you, but these will certainly help! Good luck!x
I hate the topic of other minorities, hopefully it will just be a question about 1945-55 or 55-68. Thanks again
Original post by The.Joker
How can he guarantee Korea will come? :/
I agree there's a high chance Korea and the later period of the Vietnam War is most likely to come up. I hope if Korea comes up its a question that asks why did the Korean war last so long/why were the US deeply involved.

How would you structure this?
Just looked through the Vietnam essay plans that you supposedly checked with your 'oxford graduate teacher' and they are fundamentally wrong. In the first question talking about the time period between 1965 - 73 you suggested that the Battle of La Drang was a success for the North Vietnamese which is just wrong (ed miliband reference). Also you spoke of Diem acts against the buddhist population however Diem was already dead in 1965 and his regime had been replaced. Seems like you are purposely dishing out the wrong information. DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON EVERYONE!!!
Hi there, one, there's things called typo's. I'm fully aware that the Diem thing was a mistake, was I bothered to change it? Lol no I have an exam tomorrow. Two, you pointed out two mistakes out of three documents, sorry it wasn't perfect. It's a resource to help people out. If you're going to criticize one or two mistakes, please leave and go do revision alone. In addition, we're all here to help each other out not bash one another. Have the decency to say, hey guys there's a typo or two but here are the answers. These took time and a crap load of effort, you don't like them, don't use them lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're helping me, take no notice.

A great last minute help, besides, comparing notes with someone else before the exam is a good strategy - you pick up on things you've missed out, so thank you!
Reply 18
Wouldn't trust any of the stats used in these plans.
Original post by jonnybrooks
Just looked through the Vietnam essay plans that you supposedly checked with your 'oxford graduate teacher' and they are fundamentally wrong. In the first question talking about the time period between 1965 - 73 you suggested that the Battle of La Drang was a success for the North Vietnamese which is just wrong (ed miliband reference). Also you spoke of Diem acts against the buddhist population however Diem was already dead in 1965 and his regime had been replaced. Seems like you are purposely dishing out the wrong information. DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON EVERYONE!!!

Dear 'jonnybrooks',

I'm not sure who taught you this unit of history but please take note of the fact that your supposed 'corrections' to aafyouni's plans are in fact, to a further extent, incorrect. That battle of IA Drang valley could be argued as a success for the North Vietnamese in the same way that the Tet Offensive of 1968 could be argued as a success for the North Vietnamese in the sense that whilst it was a technical victory for the United States, the repercussions of the battle more so hindered the American war effort than aided in their fight against the Vietcong.

Your vast knowledge on Diem is also incorrect, as are your queries of aafyouni's plans. In the plans, aafyouni stated that the Buddhist Burnings occurred in 1963 and, as i'm anticipating that you would not have known this, Diem was in fact, still alive until the coup of 1963 that was approved by President Kennedy. There is no suggestion that the Buddhist Burnings occurred in 1965, had there been, it would merely be an oversight.

You best be glad that this isn't a source paper as I'm fairly confident that you are illiterate. Good luck on your exam today.

AJ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending