The Student Room Group

TSR Eurovision vote 2015

Scroll to see replies

6/10 also, this isn't great but it's alright.
5/10 bit of a hot mess
7/10 i am loving the harmonies
Slightly bored 4/10
Reply 44
This song has it's good points, and I like the vocalists. Staging's a bit weird though, and the melody leaves a bit to be desired. 4/10
Yo thread maker dude, the thingy is confusing me

- What is 'controversy' rating?
- How come when i 'view map' and hover over countries it provides the rating out of five not ten? :tongue:
Reply 46
Loïc Nottet up next, giving Nul Points it's first annual will-it-break-the-funny-characters test. Fingers crossed. :p:
Reply 47
Original post by Inexorably
Yo thread maker dude, the thingy is confusing me

- What is 'controversy' rating?
- How come when i 'view map' and hover over countries it provides the rating out of five not ten? :tongue:

Controversy is how divided votes are, so if there's lots of 1s and 10s it'll be higher than if everyone votes 5

Map shows the rating, which is an average. It'll update through the night as the other acts get rated :smile:
Belgium 4/10 that voice, and its moving to slow
Reply 49
What on earth is this??:afraid:
4/10
8/10 Like this! It's catchy
Original post by Dez
Controversy is how divided votes are, so if there's lots of 1s and 10s it'll be higher than if everyone votes 5

Map shows the rating, which is an average. It'll update through the night as the other acts get rated :smile:

Ohhh okay, thank you sir :h:
----
4/10 I don't like this... it strangely reminds me of videophone (though a bit slower) and I do agree with the Lorde comment.
8/10 this is one of my favourite songs tonight and the live is pretty good :biggrin:
Reply 53
Gods, can't decide on this one. Gonna just say 5/10, no idea if I love it or despise it!
waiting for a massive chorus, never coming 5/10
Netherlands 8/10 im liking this on, best so far
7/10 Like the song but not the staging. First part was creepy as hell
5/10 Just like the score this is feeling very average :P
Reply 58
Start was a bit odd... Whyhyhyhy do that???

5/10

To repetitive for a 6
7/10

Quick Reply

Latest