Reply 3
Oh :erm:
Reply 4
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Go see a doctor.

Original post by MsFahima
You need to see a doctor about this. Hope it gets better :smile:

Thanks, but what are they going to do that'll make me love food :colonhash:
When the doctor tells you what you've got, can you let me know so I can try and get it too? Need to shed some pounds, cheers.
Original post by Dinaa
I don't like anything anymore.

I used to love tea but I don't like it no more.
I used to love a sandwich in the morning, but now I just throw it away.
I used to love a lot, but it has been 2 days where I have just had water..

I do feel hungry sometimes, but I see food and its ew to me.

:sad:

Take a walk and get some fresh air before eating. Try and drink some nourishing fluids.
Watch some cooking shows and get some inspiration. go to a supermarket and buy some things you might like to try.

If you're losing too much weight , go see a doctor
Reply 7
Original post by stemmery
When the doctor tells you what you've got, can you let me know so I can try and get it too? Need to shed some pounds, cheers.

Lmao, I don't think I've 'got' anything. Probably just because of Exam stress really.
Reply 8
Original post by candlejsra
Take a walk and get some fresh air before eating. Try and drink some nourishing fluids.
Watch some cooking shows and get some inspiration. go to a supermarket and buy some things you might like to try.

If you're losing too much weight , go see a doctor

I always lose weight this time of the year. Last year I lost a stone in a week :redface:

I'm still 50kg so not lost anything :awesome:
Original post by Dinaa
Lmao, I don't think I've 'got' anything. Probably just because of Exam stress really.

Yeah I was just kidding. I go through phases like that all the time, although maybe not to the extent of not eating anything at all for days on end. But it usually just goes away/changes.

Why not try to eat something you wouldn't usually like/think to eat?
Reply 10
uh this is actually quite serious. Do you think it might be due to the stress of exams?
Reply 11
Yeah I was just kidding. I go through phases like that all the time, although maybe not to the extent of not eating anything at all for days on end. But it usually just goes away/changes.

Why not try to eat something you wouldn't usually like/think to eat?

Yeah I will try that, thank you. Yeah it will defo go away probably :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by Tai Ga
uh this is actually quite serious. Do you think it might be due to the stress of exams?

Definitely
Original post by yo radical one

'Eat ur vegetables or I won't let your watch TV'

Why is this bad? ...
Original post by Dinaa
I don't like anything anymore.

I used to love tea but I don't like it no more.
I used to love a sandwich in the morning, but now I just throw it away.
I used to love a lot, but it has been 2 days where I have just had water..

I do feel hungry sometimes, but I see food and its ew to me.

:sad:

EDIT: I'm 5ft7 and weight 50kg. Always been this weight really except last year I dropped to 45kg :K:

You haven't eaten anything at all in 48 hours?
:hugs:
Hope you get better soon :h:

It's probably exam stress.
Do you usually stop eating when stressed?
I get like that sometimes. It's not that I find food ew it's just I'm too lazy to go and make something then I end up ravenous which isn't great. A good way to get you interested in food is reading recipes etc and get yourself excited about what you're going to create. Or keep something handy in the fridge that you can snack on even if you don't want a whole meal but something to keep you going.
Try to eat something small, you won't be able to revise well when you have food to give you energy
Reply 18
Original post by Birkenhead
You haven't eaten anything at all in 48 hours?

I made myself tea this morning and put biscuits beside it.

Didn't drink the tea, had like half the biscuit and left it :K:

Yesterday.. I had a little bowl of crunchy nut. Then did not have lunch, dinner or breakfast this morning and haven't eaten since.
Why is this bad? ...

I don't particularly want to drag this thread off topic which is why I am ignoring the highly academic child prodigy ani666 who is definitely well informed and will probably go on to have a great job with the respect and acclaim of her peers (sarcasm), but...

In general there are times when a person physically can't eat, which is why, 'just eat it' serves no purpose

Latest

Trending

Trending