The Student Room Group

OCR ICT- ICT in today's world

Scroll to see replies

What are people thinking for high mark questions on B063?? I'm worrying that its going to be difficult because B061 was so easy :/
Reply 41
Original post by ginnie0607
What are people thinking for high mark questions on B063?? I'm worrying that its going to be difficult because B061 was so easy :/

Yeah I agree, ICT in Context seems a little bit harder but the topics overlap a little bit so hopefully that will come in handy :smile:.
I'm not too worried... I got two A* for my coursework so I know my overalls grade is going to be fine... But I really want A* overall because I'm picky like that 😉
Original post by ginnie0607
I'm not too worried... I got two A* for my coursework so I know my overalls grade is going to be fine... But I really want A* overall because I'm picky like that 😉

haha who isn't picky. B063 is gonna be OK i think cuz the questions are quite predictable as in there shouldn't be anything that we haven't learnt. if the teachers covered every bit of the course and revise all of it then we r good i hope
I'm hoping so... I've got the zig zag education guide specifically for B063 and I'm just trying to memorise that 😉
Reply 45
is this for the OCR Cambridge nationals ICT exam tomorrow?
its this thursday right?
Yeah think so... For OCR GCSE ICT

Quick Reply