The Student Room Group

WJEC GCSE Biology 2

Anyone do Biology 2 today?? (12/5/15) What did you all think of it?? I did higher and I thought it was ok,although I felt like we spent half the paper drawing and colouring!!! Thought I was re-doing my art exam!! :lol:
Reply 1
I did the foundation paper, I flopped big time!!
I found higher 2 hard please I've formed a mental block of what was in it but i know it was hard
3 was much better but the diagram of the I was so inaccurate shame of wjec!! we all have no idea if we labelled it right
Could anyone figure out the answer to the organ and food type question on higher (related to the graph showing mass of food digested by enzyme at different pH levels)? Everyone I've spoken to just guessed it.
Original post by archipelaglobule
Could anyone figure out the answer to the organ and food type question on higher (related to the graph showing mass of food digested by enzyme at different pH levels)? Everyone I've spoken to just guessed it.

I put Stomach and Protein, not entirely sure that is right though!
Reply 5
I put protein and stomach beacause the pH dropped to 3 which is the pH level of the stomach. Sounds like a lot of people struggled! I know most people who did foundation said that it was barely anything to do with biology!!
Can someone please help me with this its urgent!!? im stressing out, i did the biology 2 higher exam and for one of the questions you just had to lable the diagram, i labelled it correctly but spelt the word wrong and for another question that was 1 mark the answer was peristalsis but i spelt that wrong aswell. would i still get the mark if the answer was correct or will i not be given it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jacob1371
Can someone please help me with this its urgent!!? im stressing out, i did the biology 2 higher exam and for one of the questions you just had to lable the diagram, i labelled it correctly but spelt the word wrong and for another question that was 1 mark the answer was peristalsis but i spelt that wrong aswell. would i still get the mark if the answer was correct or will i not be given it?

They usually give you the mark unless the letter you spelt wrong could mean a different thing (e.g. mitosis and meiosis)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending