The Student Room Group

kylie jenner or kendall jenner

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TorpidPhil
Kylie.

Both have horrible bodies though.

Original post by HeavisideDelts
Kendall isnt naturally pretty at all. Icmf she wasnt a jenner/kardashian , no one would ever let her model. Shes been made into one by all that money used on her

Kylies actually a bit pretty

Kendall is soo much better but yeah i do agree witht he money thingg
Kendall is so down to Earth and she doesn't have to try hard to look pretty or get attention
Oh my lord Kendall.

She's just, too much for this world.
Reply 23
Original post by chocolatesauce
Kendall is so down to Earth and she doesn't have to try hard to look pretty or get attention

yaahhh
Am I the only one who prefers Kylie?
Reply 25
Original post by King Boo
Oh my lord Kendall.

She's just, too much for this world.

trustttmee looool
Reply 26
I didn't know them, but I'd take both.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by cake_lover
Am I the only one who prefers Kylie?

you and two other people..
Reply 28
Original post by Josb
I didn't know them, but I'll take both.

loool
Honestly I find Kylie really very pretty but then it's all money magic.

Kendall, on the other hand, is naturally beautiful
Reply 30
Original post by manal_mansoor
Honestly I find Kylie really very pretty but then it's all money magic.

Kendall, on the other hand, is naturally beautiful

hmm, whats the point of money if you dont spend it
Original post by JustADude_
hmm, whats the point of money if you dont spend it

You can put a pig in a suit, doesn't mean its not a pig.
Things I would do to kylie
Reply 33
Original post by King Boo
You can put a pig in a suit, doesn't mean its not a pig.

but with the suit on the pig may look better..
Reply 34
Original post by Black Cat
Things I would do to kylie

All bout kendall maaannn lool
Kendall all the way.

Kylie's green hair and big lips put me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kylie all the way
Reply 37
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Kendall all the way.

Kylie's green hair and big lips put me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ikr!
Original post by HeavisideDelts
Kendall isnt naturally pretty at all. Icmf she wasnt a jenner/kardashian , no one would ever let her model. Shes been made into one by all that money used on her

Kylies actually a bit pretty

That does not take away the fact that Kendall has natural beauty. She has not had surgery to alter her looks, she hasn't even changed her hair colour or had a dramatic change in her appearance unlike her siblings. Her looks have maintained the same since she first made an appearance into the celebrity life.
We're judging on appearance here not her occupation.

Besides, there are so many beautiful girls with the potential to model but they go unnoticed. Perhaps not everyone dreams of being a model. Perhaps this is Kendall's dream and her family played a part in helping her achieving it. True say she had it easy, but that does not mean that she's not naturally pretty - although it's your opinion.

At least she doesn't need big lips, bright turquoise hair and to hook up with a rapper who has child to get noticed. *hint hint* :fuhrer::smug:
Reply 39
Original post by KyraLaryea
That does not take away the fact that Kendall has natural beauty. She has not had surgery to alter her looks, she hasn't even changed her hair colour or had a dramatic change in her appearance unlike her siblings. Her looks have maintained the same since she first made an appearance into the celebrity life.
We're judging on appearance here not her occupation.

Besides, there are so many beautiful girls with the potential to model but they go unnoticed. Perhaps not everyone dreams of being a model. Perhaps this is Kendall's dream and her family played a part in helping her achieving it. True say she had it easy, but that does not mean that she's not naturally pretty - although it's your opinion.

At least she doesn't need big lips, bright turquoise hair and to hook up with a rapper who has child to get noticed. *hint hint* :fuhrer::smug:

preachhh

Quick Reply