The Student Room Group

Black skinny jeans acceptable for a night out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliecandlin
I could do, thank you! i try to avoid anything short really as I have fairly muscular and not very girly legs so anything short just looks weird? haha but that's such a great idea to look at some fashion bloggers :smile: x

I have muscular legs as well and the skin of my legs are much worse than that of anywhere else in my body:redface: which is hereditary I guess. I did too much exercise when I was a teen.

Anyway don't worry, trunky toned legs look athletic but I'm going to try pilates this summer:tongue: and I hope it'll help.
Original post by lraul
I have muscular legs as well and the skin of my legs are much worse than that of anywhere else in my body:redface: which is hereditary I guess. I did too much exercise when I was a teen.

Anyway don't worry, trunky toned legs look athletic but I'm going to try pilates this summer:tongue: and I hope it'll help.

I live in the gym which probably isn't helping the situation! Haha I love Pilates, you'll see a change in literally two sessions, it's so worth it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I often do, and don't have a problem getting in to clubs. But I am generally a bit of a scruffbag. But then again, you are free to do whatever you want

that is sooo acceptable. I'd try a skirt or dress but black skinnies are so like..."hey, just got off work, time for happy hour and a meet-up with my boo, heyheyhey!" so it's nice. I'd normally add a very bold bright colour like a hot pink or blue, and def adorn with jewellery like silver or gold earrings/rings/bangles In fashion black goes with everything and every occasion.

Most of time my sister prefer to wear silver or gold earrings....!!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest