The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Poll

Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?

Love it or hate it, it's back tonight. 9pm Channel 5, with Emma Willis (all hail her) hosting it. Rylan will be back on BOTS as usual.

So, the housemates? They've been revealed two days early, as part of a 'Timebomb' theme for 2015's competition.

Aaron Frew, aged 24, from Northampton
Adjoa Mensah, 22, Manchester
Amy and Sally Broadbent, 27, Manchester
Chloe Wilburn, 25, Doncaster
Cristian MJC, 20, London
Danny Wisker, 29, Margate
Eileen Daly, 51, London
Harriet Jackson, 22, London
Harry Amelia Martin, 22, Loughborough
Jack McDermott, 23, Plymouth
Jade-Martina Lynch, 24, Dublin
Joel Williams, 19, Cardiff
Kieran McLeod, 30, Birmingham
Marc O'Neil, 29, Kildare
Nick Henderson, 19, Hertford
Sam Kay, 27, Cardiff
Sarah Greenwood, 24, Manchester
Simon Gross, 46, Kent
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

YAWN! Why are they all young (obv except 2)? Let me guess, all aspiring models? I remember channel 4 days when there was diversity. Some brilliant, quirky characters they had. Now it's just the same pickings. Will watch it to see if it's any good. Cheers for the reminder! :smile: xx
Reply 2
Original post by NeverTooLatte
YAWN! Why are they all young (obv except 2)? Let me guess, all aspiring models? I remember channel 4 days when there was diversity. Some brilliant, quirky characters they had. Now it's just the same pickings. Will watch it to see if it's any good. Cheers for the reminder! :smile: xx

Apparently this year they are really fame-hungry. One of them's best mates with Ricci from Geordie Shore, one got to the judges houses on X Factor, one is in the TOWIE's group circle, a few are models etc etc.
God, can we just bring back the cringe worthy normal ones that don't play to the cameras for publicity. The concept of Big Brother is great, but the contestants are so fame hungry, it defeats the point and takes away all the fun :frown:
Reply 4
This Simon guy wants to be Louie Spence.
Can bet there's going to be a lot of fit girls in this series :coma:
Will this Christian guy stop biting his lips ffs
Reply 7
This Joel guy will be a fish out of water. He'll become a cult favourite.

This Harriet girl is pure trash. "I vote UKIP, we're a tiny bloody island, we can't let any more in!"
Nick my favourite all ready :lol:

Yeah Sarah's going to fight with everyone. She is Hot tho f*ck me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Good lord I hate Nick.
Reply 10
Lol. Bye then, Simon.
Original post by Mackay
Good lord I hate Nick.

Bless him, I like him so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I expect Pieface/Jack will be the early favourite, and he'll be voted for as the most likely to win on the Friday vote I imagine.
Reply 13
Most of them are wannabes. Do like a number of them though (Aaron, Jack, Cristian, Danny and Joel).
Reply 14
I like Jack, Joel and Nick at the minute.

Really can't stand Kieran, Adjoa or Jade.
Aww I feel sorry for Nick having to nominate each week face to face, he's too nice and too anxious about it!! I do not like Sarah, she doesn't seem to be able to laugh at anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Firstly,

I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

So far I am liking this bunch of housemates and although I didn't like the idea of someone being evicted on the first night, it got rid of Showbiz Simon which I was VERY pleased about

I haven't got any favs yet but I do like Adjoa, Jade, Harriet and Nick

I least like Danny I find him annoying

Tonight's twist was good and I don't thing I would expect any of them to leave with that car - if someone did and took the prize money what would the point of staying in BB?

Gutted Adjoa is up for eviction :frown:
Original post by lemxn
Firstly,

I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

So far I am liking this bunch of housemates and although I didn't like the idea of someone being evicted on the first night, it got rid of Showbiz Simon which I was VERY pleased about

I haven't got any favs yet but I do like Adjoa, Jade, Harriet and Nick

I least like Danny I find him annoying

Tonight's twist was good and I don't thing I would expect any of them to leave with that car - if someone did and took the prize money what would the point of staying in BB?

Gutted Adjoa is up for eviction :frown:

I thought it was a good twist but the fact that the prize fund would go to zero made it an easy choice really, he couldn't just leave them with nothing. Big brother would be over basically.

I quite like Danny. When he said about him being a groom for a terminally ill person you could see all of the hearts of the girls melting lol
Original post by channies
I thought it was a good twist but the fact that the prize fund would go to zero made it an easy choice really, he couldn't just leave them with nothing. Big brother would be over basically.

I quite like Danny. When he said about him being a groom for a terminally ill person you could see all of the hearts of the girls melting lol

I thought that too - it would be an easier choice to leave if there was no prize money, also they wouldn't care as much about being up for nomination which could make them become more nasty to each other.
Original post by Suzanne123
I thought that too - it would be an easier choice to leave if there was no prize money, also they wouldn't care as much about being up for nomination which could make them become more nasty to each other.

Yeah exactly, I wonder how their personalities would change if that were to happen

Quick Reply

Latest