The Student Room Group

Help plss

Hi

i m a applicant of student fiance. After this august, I will be in uk for 3 years. This year, I am taking a year out to experience things outside college. And I already finish my a level study. And i own the British national. these three years, i financially support myself. But I still dun know would I be able to get the student fiance ?? Because if i could not get the student fiance, I would not be able to pay the tuition fee and living cost. So right now I still haven't confirmed my choice in ucas. So could anybody give me some advice, pls??
Hi there.

Do you have a course in mind and do you know when you will begin this?

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

Do you have a course in mind and do you know when you will begin this?

Thanks

Pharmacy would be the course that i am looking for which starts in this september. So would it affect much ??And due to the deadline of applying of student finance would be 31st may. Do you think should i still apply for it ?
Hi there.

If you're originally from the EU and have been in the UK for the 3 years before the start of your course then you can apply to us for full funding. We would suggest applying before the deadline of the end of May to ensure we can have you fully assessed before the course begins.

Thanks.
Reply 4
And also in the application, there is a part need me to provide I myself financially support myself and the boss in my town didn't pay me with the wage slip and during the time I didn't work for 2 months. Is there anyway to sort that out ?

I was born in hk and I moved back since 2012 on my own. So due to my situation is different to other and I save a bit money before I came back and work during the time I was studying. so you think i could
We will require evidence of your self support for three years, if you are not able to provide us with this when we will need to assess based on your parent/s income if you are under 25.

Do you have indefinite leave to remain in the UK?

Thanks
Reply 6
i can stay in UK forever and my mum is not working in uk so would the house hold income can be proved by it ?? And Most of the company I worked they pay me by cash and do not give with salary slip. And how could I send the household income prove to student finance office
Reply 7
Hello
If my mum work in hongkong how could I provide the evidence for the student finance. Also, my application has been approved and could i still provide the evidence and do they still accept the evidence from different country. And after i give back the declaration form, would i still receive any letter from student finance office to confirm anythng else.

Quick Reply