The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
If you had read my last post you'd know what I was talking about, but you haven't..

You said you were talking to her on msn and the phone and wouldn't be seeing her for a few more days so I not only gave you advice on how to deal with the small talk but also advised you to plan the time you would be spending with her face-to-face...what more do you want?!
Reply 61
Jennybean
Have you read any of our posts? People have given you loads of advice.

He had a go at me for saying don't make a hasty decision :rolleyes: before seeing her again. I could try and wave my magic wand to make things better if it helps?

Thing is we can only give advice, its up to you OP to take it. I think you already have your answer which hasn't been suggested by anyone which is why you are getting irate. Its your life only you can change it.

Talk to your girlfriend and ask her how she feels about the relationship, maybe she has the same thoughts?
I know what you mean, I think people come on here expecting to be given magic solutions to their problems. OP, all we can offer is advice, we can't solve the problem for you. Everyone has given their advice, now you need to communicate with your girlfriend instead of posting on a forum and getting cross when people can't give you a step by step guide.
Reply 63
Profesh, did you neg me for my post? I can just imagine you using the word "apposite", whereas I'm not sure if the other posters in this thread would rep me in such a way. You do kind of annoy me but don't get downhearted, I am quite fond of you really.
I know exactly the feeling. I finished my boyfriend twice after coming back off holiday over the course of our three year relationship, we are now finished as a result of the last time i returned from holiday and there isnt a day that goes by where i dont miss him/think about him an wish i had talked it through with him first rather than saying 'its over'.

My advice: think it through carefully and maybe talk to her aswell. I rested it on the advice of a friend who - wrongly said - see how you feel when you first see him, which i did. He opened the front door, mumbled 'hi', barely looked at me an i stupidly thought 'right thats it'. What i didnt know was that he had just woken up due to jet lag from his flight from America. He then angrily slept with as many girls as he could an now its all ruined.

Latest

Trending

Trending