The Student Room Group

Psychology help on Kiecolt Glaser et al!!

Okay so I have been researching and using my notes on his study about short term stressors and examination stress but I'm confused as one study i have says he measured NK cell activity yet the other says it was T cell activity?

Which one is it? AQA exam board btw

Thank you for any help!
Reply 1
Original post by Juleff
Okay so I have been researching and using my notes on his study about short term stressors and examination stress but I'm confused as one study i have says he measured NK cell activity yet the other says it was T cell activity?

Thank you for any help!

NK i think but it probe wouldn't make that much difference if you wrote the wrong one in.
Reply 2
Original post by Pugglet
NK i think but it probe wouldn't make that much difference if you wrote the wrong one in.

Thank you, i thought so! Luckily i haven't had this exam yet so I can correct the notes!:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Juleff
Thank you, i thought so! Luckily i haven't had this exam yet so I can correct the notes!:smile:

Thank pugs its on monday :redface:
Reply 4
Original post by Pugglet
Thank pugs its on monday :redface:

Indeed! I like you're little pun there :tongue:
Nk cells (natural killer cells) are referring to cytotoxic t lymphocytes, so you'll be fine referring to either :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Lularose83
Nk cells (natural killer cells) are referring to cytotoxic t lymphocytes, so you'll be fine referring to either :smile:

Awesome thank you! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Juleff

Thank you for any help!

it's the NK cell (Natural killer cell)
Reply 8
thanks everyone! My psych lecturer emailed back and said it was NK cell activity but doesn't matter too much as long as i say it affects health! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest