The Student Room Group

HNC graded unit.

Just got a C in my graphic design graded unit for the first year HNC. I know this result will motivate me to work harder next year. Does anyone know if universities care more about the second year of your HND grade and your portfolio of work?
It's the HND year that universities will make you an offer based on, so don't worry too much about it. :smile:
Reply 2
Actually, it tends to be the HND year one that universities focus on when giving conditions. The year one course is exactly the same as an HNC.
(edited 8 years ago)
I got c in graded unit for hnc care and administrative studies. Which university in scotland will accept c.I know of dundee but I live in Glasgow. Obviously university of glasgow will not accept me because of my age😃.I am 31yrs old someone told me uni Glasgow only accept fresher leaver from high school.
Reply 4
University of Glasgow doesn't strictly allow in just school leavers. All universities have a quota of what they let in, including mature students. It just completely depends on the grade you get, however they do tend to not let in HN applicants.

If you've looked at University of Dundee, head there! Dundee is a beautiful place, and if you can afford to relocate there for university that would be great! Be sure you're in first though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending