The Student Room Group

Cfe higher biology

How did everybody find that paper? Does anybody want to compare multiple choice answers?

Scroll to see replies

lol, a hard paper and the questions were a bit wordy and didn't make sense. The essay question was good though
that was a relatively hard paper what did you get in mc
I got really annoyed; after every question there was a random scientific name
Original post by sahilkakar
I got really annoyed; after every question there was a random scientific name

Agreed. I have never heard of half the diseases or whatever.
Original post by Larissa14
Agreed. I have never heard of half the diseases or whatever.

what ddi you get in multi choice
Original post by sahilkakar
what ddi you get in multi choice

I don't even know tbh, I can't remember and I don't think I would have scored high :frown:
What did youse get for 4. It was about which came first
1 animals
2 vertebrae
3 plant

I had no clue and after counting up the number of abcd I realised that I had five for each but 4 for A so I thought A was the way to go ;p
A I think was animals, vertebrae, then plants. I'll go google it actually :wink:
Reply 8
I got
1.D
2. B
3. D
4.D
5.D
6. B
7. D
8. C
9. B
10. C
11. D
12. A
13. A
14. D
15. B
16. C
17. A
18. B
19. C
20. A
Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by tinababy
What did youse get for 4. It was about which came first
1 animals
2 vertebrae
3 plant

I had no clue and after counting up the number of abcd I realised that I had five for each but 4 for A so I thought A was the way to go ;p
A I think was animals, vertebrae, then plants. I'll go google it actually :wink:

I put D which was plant vertebrates animals but I had no idea and we have never learnt that

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha pmsl yip it was A... checked in the bio book
Original post by sweatpea_98
I put D which was plant vertebrates animals but I had no idea and we have never learnt that

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was A... pg 103 if you have the cfe book with the annoying green leaf on the gorilla :smile:
Yeah my teacher never mentioned anything like that..only the tree of life.
(edited 8 years ago)
hahaha pmsl yip it was A... checked in the bio book

Oh well ahaha I had no idea I don't think we were taught it tbh. Do you have your multiple choice answers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh well ahaha I had no idea I don't think we were taught it tbh. Do you have your multiple choice answers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I had them last year cos we got that sheet for working but this year I had nothing to write it on. But I can kinda remember the questions.

I'm surprised that more people did the old bio rather than the new cfe one. That other thread is heaving ;p
No. I had them last year cos we got that sheet for working but this year I had nothing to write it on. But I can kinda remember the questions.

I'm surprised that more people did the old bio rather than the new cfe one. That other thread is heaving ;p

Yeah I know me too our school is completely cfe higher tho.. We got given the question booklet away which I wrote my answers on that's how I know :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you remember what you put for the first multiple choice about features of the human genome?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What was up with that paper?!?

None of the model papers, specimen or even exemplar papers where the same as that.

I'm livide with SQA now and lack of resources >:frown:
Yeah I know me too our school is completely cfe higher tho.. We got given the question booklet away which I wrote my answers on that's how I know :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky!!! We always have to return it for some reason. I didn't want to argue with the invigilator cos other people with extra time were still doing it.

Our school too...except geography because they said that the resources for that were awful. How many exams have you done so far?
Do you remember what you put for the first multiple choice about features of the human genome?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put D all of them.
Original post by samsam9797
What was up with that paper?!?

None of the model papers, specimen or even exemplar papers where the same as that.

I'm livide with SQA now and lack of resources >:frown:

Join the club. I don't think anybody liked it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending