The Student Room Group

Edexcel ICT Exam

I had my Edexcel ICT Exam today, to anyone who has had the same exam, how do you think you did?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think I got most of the questions correct, but you can never be certain with that exam aha. The first six marker confused me to hell! Plus what did you put for the train question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I can't even remember half the things I put on that paper.
I think I've failed it to be quite honest
Reply 3
Original post by LukeReynoldson
I think I got most of the questions correct, but you can never be certain with that exam aha. The first six marker confused me to hell! Plus what did you put for the train question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone seems to be confused on that question, but the last six marker was amazing. Hope I have a B grade so I can do AS level.
Reply 4
Personally I think I have failed I also didn't like the 6 marker at the start, I had no clue, and half the things in there my school hadn't even learnt about so I'm not happy!
Original post by LukeReynoldson

Posted from TSR Mobile

What train question? There were about 4
Original post by LauraJ12
Everyone seems to be confused on that question, but the last six marker was amazing. Hope I have a B grade so I can do AS level.

The whole paper was really nice in my opinion, I only skipped one 2 marker question, found out today I need 52 to get an A overall, and only a 41 to get a B overall! Feeling really optimistic about this! :biggrin:
Original post by a.zed
I can't even remember half the things I put on that paper.
I think I've failed it to be quite honest

You can't think like that, try to look on the bright side, did you skip many of the questions?
Reply 8
Half the things I had revised wasn't even on there- open source software, proprietary software, locally installed...
Reply 9
Original post by Endian Chief
You can't think like that, try to look on the bright side, did you skip many of the questions?

i think I did almost all of them, however I made things up so they are probably incorrect.
Original post by a.zed
i think I did almost all of them, however I made things up so they are probably incorrect.

At least you managed to do the questions you could, how much revision did you do?
Reply 11
At least you managed to do the questions you could, how much revision did you do?

we started the course really late and we were still doing the controlled assessment, we had like 2 lessons in class and I did a couple of days revision at home
The whole paper was really nice in my opinion, I only skipped one 2 marker question, found out today I need 52 to get an A overall, and only a 41 to get a B overall! Feeling really optimistic about this! :biggrin:

What did you get in your coursework then ???????
What did you get in your coursework then ???????

A high C, about 2 marks off a B, I got 36 in my mock so seeing as I did LOADS of revision for ICT theory I should do well overall.
A high C, about 2 marks off a B, I got 36 in my mock so seeing as I did LOADS of revision for ICT theory I should do well overall.

Well done
i believe the paper wasn't too hard, just a few tricky questions. i didn't know what the rss feed question so wrote a long list of ideas.
Original post by movkool14811
i believe the paper wasn't too hard, just a few tricky questions. i didn't know what the rss feed question so wrote a long list of ideas.

No one did
Well done

Thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by movkool14811

I did not have a clue, it was the only question I didn't do. But apparently it's the news bulletin thing that goes round on a loop at the bottom of a TV screen. :confused:
Original post by a.zed
we started the course really late and we were still doing the controlled assessment, we had like 2 lessons in class and I did a couple of days revision at home

Well if you feel that you did your absolute best, then that should be good enough, you've still got other exams to prove yourself so don't feel down! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending