The Student Room Group

Guys do you wish you could be pregnant?

You'd still be a man but the child would come out of the rear.

You'd get to carry your child and give birth to them. Sure you'll probably get stretch marks and be in a lot of pain giving birth but then if you divorce you're more likely to keep the child and you get maternity leave plus you can get a motherly bond with the child whilst still being a man.

Also you'd have periods too which come out the rear but you can't reproduce asexually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Not particularly..
Reply 2
God no
Reply 3
Original post by TomWeller
Not particularly..

So you'd prefer to be a father than a mother?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No.
No way, childbirth is the main reason I am so thankful at being born male.
the movie 'Junior' by Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't make it look that bad :teehee:
The idea of being gimped and limited in my abilities is attractive but I would get fat, so no.
Would rather not **** out my own kid, ngl
I would, because it would probably hit my rear G spot and give me a orgasm I never experienced before, wby?
Reply 11
Not really.
I'm female and even I don't want to ever be pregnant. :/
its not an enjoyable time for most people?
Having witnessed a birth GOD NO!
Reply 14
Do you remember when your ass huts after having a giant poo

yeah well imagine that 100x as bad

very appealing op
Isn't giving birth through the vagina bad enough lol But to literally **** out your own child? Ouch.
The rear?? At least lets pretend we would have an actual birth canal?! I guess it would be close to the rear but not the actual rear!

Anyways, definitely, without a doubt, NO XD
Reply 17
I'd love to give birth to a child.

Said no man ever.
Not for all the tea in China :lol:
Pregnancy and childbirth is not fun. I doubt you'll find many men who would want to experience it. I've been through the procedure four times, and I'd rather gnaw off my own leg than do it again.

Quick Reply

Latest