The Student Room Group

Choose next years exams for me?

Hello! I am doing my A-Levels next year (currently doing AS Levels) and I am stuck on which Maths modules I should do next year and wanted your advice?

In your opinion, which are the easiest/most enjoyable out of: M3,M4,M5,S3,S4?

Not sure which ones to do! Exam board is AQA (Wish they did Additional FM :'( )
Original post by jjsnyder
Hello! I am doing my A-Levels next year (currently doing AS Levels) and I am stuck on which Maths modules I should do next year and wanted your advice?

In your opinion, which are the easiest/most enjoyable out of: M3,M4,M5,S3,S4?

Not sure which ones to do! Exam board is AQA (Wish they did Additional FM :'( )

haha mate if you want easy modules then stay away from the s and m modules and do the decision modules...d1 and d2...they are far easier
Reply 2
Original post by gideon123
haha mate if you want easy modules then stay away from the s and m modules and do the decision modules...d1 and d2...they are far easier

Done D1... Can't live through another module of it... There is a point where you give up ease for chance of death due to boredom :wink:
I'm doing AQA further maths (doing AS levels at the moment) so I'm doing three applied ones next year, gonna be doing M2 M3 M4. Same reason as you for not doing D2, D1 was soo boring. I've only looked briefly at all the modules, but I would say M3 out of the ones you said for a good balance of ease/enjoyability.

Quick Reply

Latest