The Student Room Group

Struggling with English Language Gcse Big Time

I really need help on English Language Gcse ...I really struggle to write PEE paragraphs and how to explain in depths for explanation
Original post by Vice Versa
I really need help on English Language Gcse ...I really struggle to write PEE paragraphs and how to explain in depths for explanation

When you say youbstrugfle with English language what is it that you struggle with l? Like what question? Once you know the structure the rest is basically Easily.

Say the question is what do you learn from the article

Point: (making this up by the way) I learn that the author is in a deserted island.
Evidence: Look for the quote in the text that makes you think that the author is in an island? Is it the description or did they specifically say it?
Explanation: why does it make you think that, what is the author trying to reach out to the audience?

It's really simple once you know! Hopefully that made sense :smile:
Sorry my spelling was bad I was writing on the phone and I never read back :smile:
Reply 3
I am struggling with the explanation part where you have to explain different languages features and what effects does it have on the reader and same goes with colours where you have to explain the effect of the colours in depths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending