The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews University Offer Holders for 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YasV
Hi, i'm not from GB at all. I'm from Frankfurt Germany . So for me it is a really big step. My courses will start in september as far as i know. But i will be in St.Andrews from august due to a four weeks english course

Mine starts of September 7th, quite excited and anxious about it, seems weird really because ive done it all before and its only for one year but i feel a bit nervous for some reason, im normally a very outgoing and open minded person so i don't quite get it myself. Is this your first time studying outside of Germany then? Most Germans speak fantastic English from what i see :smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
Does anyone play golf? St Andrews is pretty good for that I believe .:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Hey everyone! I'm coming from Poland/Belgium, will be studying International Political Theory (postgraduate) and living in Fife Park houses.
Reply 23
Original post by Anna1904
Hey everyone! I'm coming from Poland/Belgium, will be studying International Political Theory (postgraduate) and living in Fife Park houses.

Hi Anna! Are you also in the presessional english language course?
Original post by EnglishLitFan
Hello!

I've been searching Student Room for a thread like this and was unable to locate one, so I figured I would start one myself.

I am from Scotland, and have accepted an unconditional offer to study English Literature at the University of St Andrews.

So far the University have emailed me with a Student ID to enable me to apply for Accommodation, and I have done so. Other than that, I haven't heard from them.

Reply to this thread if you've got an offer for St Andrews, I'd love to hear from some people starting at the Uni at the same time as me! And it would be interesting to see what everyone is studying, as well as how much contact they've had with the Uni - just so I don't start panicking that I haven't heard anything further!

Hello! I received an unconditional offer to study International Relations and Modern History! I'm an international student and very excited to be here in Sept!
Hello!
I'm Sasha from India. I'm coming this September to study Msc Finance and Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending