The Student Room Group

AS Ethics Exam OCR Tuesday 19th 2015 Predictions

Please post your predictions for the AS Ethics exam!
Original post by bon_middleton

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Philosophy, religious studies and theology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=133
Original post by bon_middleton

Hello!
Here are the predictions I got given...
- (a) Difference between deontological and teleological ethics, with (b) "deontological ethics is inflexible"

- (a) Natural Law, with (b) Euthanasia
- (a) Compare Mill and Singer's util, with (b) "Mill's util is superior to Singer's"
- (a) Religious to war, with (b) "No justice in war"
- (a) How Kantian ethics produces greatest good, with (b) Use categorical imperative for the issues of abortion.

That's what my teacher told me, and they were pretty accurate for the Phil of Religion exam!
Obviously the questions might not be the exact same, but those topics are likely!!

Original post by TheBeastHunter_
Hello!
Here are the predictions I got given...
- (a) Difference between deontological and teleological ethics, with (b) "deontological ethics is inflexible"

- (a) Natural Law, with (b) Euthanasia
- (a) Compare Mill and Singer's util, with (b) "Mill's util is superior to Singer's"
- (a) Religious to war, with (b) "No justice in war"
- (a) How Kantian ethics produces greatest good, with (b) Use categorical imperative for the issues of abortion.

That's what my teacher told me, and they were pretty accurate for the Phil of Religion exam!
Obviously the questions might not be the exact same, but those topics are likely!!

Thank you!!! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending