The Student Room Group

How did year 11s find today's C2 and C3 exams?

How did you guys find today's chemistry exams?
I found C3 SO hard, hopefully the grade boundaries will be low, what do you guys think??
Can anyone make an unofficial mark scheme for both units? I found it quite hard and so did a lot of my classmates did so hopefully low boundaries. What do you think they will be?
I've messed up on c2 completely.

I know for a fact I got a U I hate the fact I'm so stupid. I revise and try my best but nothing stays in my head!
Reply 3
Original post by chelsea1234567
Can anyone make an unofficial mark scheme for both units? I found it quite hard and so did a lot of my classmates did so hopefully low boundaries. What do you think they will be?

I don't know, but from what we told my chemistry teacher she said she thinks the boundaries will be low. I'd say hopefully for C3 maybe about 33 for an A? That's normally about what you need for a B, but hopefully cause it was hard it might change.
Reply 4
Original post by ARiley1765
I've messed up on c2 completely.

I know for a fact I got a U I hate the fact I'm so stupid. I revise and try my best but nothing stays in my head!

Aw don't worry :smile:
At least you probably did well on C3 which most people found really hard, and it's only 25 percent
Reply 5
I found C3 way easier than B3 tbh but yh hopefully overall the grade boundaries should be lower

Posted from TSR Mobile
i thought c2 was terrible! it was such an unfair paper. it was pretty much all on bonding
Reply 7
C3 was all on mostly titrations

Quick Reply

Latest