The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE CHEMISTRY HIGHER TIER C2/C3 Discussion with answers to questions

Scroll to see replies

sadly you used the final temperature as opposed to the peak temperature, which would have given you a temperature change of 20 degrees. It would have been 55*4.2*20 :/
Reply 21
Original post by Veltex
would I get marks for putting the names of the elements instead of their symbols for the first page of C3??

Ooopss I did the same thing we should get the marks because symbol/name is the same thing however I'm. Sure they didn't specifically ask for the symbols did they?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, I think you forgot to add 25cm to the volume from the sodium hydroxide.
what did you write for 6 mark C2 question?
Original post by gcsehelp16
what did you write for 6 mark C2 question?

What was that specifically?
Original post by Oblivion99
What was that specifically?

what key points did you write for the answer? and what was the question based on?
thank you in advance
Original post by gcsehelp16
what key points did you write for the answer? and what was the question based on?
thank you in advance

I think it was regarding Ionic Bonding between two molecules (question recurrent on all papers). However alot of the answers need to be specific hence why you need to review past papers.
Reply 27
I have a question I'm confused on so it says: give one ethical reason why iodine should NOT be added to sodium chloride and used in food. I'm confused because I googled it and it says that iodine is added to salt please help
Original post by Imaan22
I have a question I'm confused on so it says: give one ethical reason why iodine should NOT be added to sodium chloride and used in food. I'm confused because I googled it and it says that iodine is added to salt please help

It's just that people might not want it in their salt (they should have a choice), that's all.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest