The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Musicians at/starting Huddersfield University September 2015

Is there anyone out there starting/already at Huddersfield University that has an interest in forming a band or making music with others ?(I'd like to make some friends who have similar tastes before September)
Reply 1
Original post by Keatdanhenson
Is there anyone out there starting/already at Huddersfield University that has an interest in forming a band or making music with others ?(I'd like to make some friends who have similar tastes before September)

I don't have too much interest in joining a band sorry, but I will hopefully be taking Music Technology and will have access to the studios, so if you do end up forming a band don't be afraid to send me a message if you want some recording done or anything!
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Hi I'll be studying graphic design, and I'm looking for a band too. I'm a drummer who can play rockschool standard grade 8. I'm by far not the greatest drummer but I'm not that bad.
Nice one dude I'm a sax man names kris Kohler, yeah like the drink lol. See u there!
Reply 4
Hey, I'm studying Eng Lit and Creative Writing, I'm a vocalist/lyricist and learning the guitar (emphasis on learning lol). I listen to indie and alt rock music mainly, but my tastes are wide ranging. Also looking to form a band :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending