The Student Room Group

Finished all the past papers (6Bi01), what the hell do I do now?

I finished all the Biology Unit 1 (6Bi01) papers and then I did the SNAB papers and finished them as well.

I thought I'd try and do them again but there is literally no point because I basically have the mark scheme memorised so I keep getting full marks.

I'm a private candidate so I have no teachers or anything to give me extra work and mark it...
Original post by Da Di Doo
I finished all the Biology Unit 1 (6Bi01) papers and then I did the SNAB papers and finished them as well.

I thought I'd try and do them again but there is literally no point because I basically have the mark scheme memorised so I keep getting full marks.

I'm a private candidate so I have no teachers or anything to give me extra work and mark it...

Hmmm i would keep on doing past papers but do them in timed conditions this will help you when you sit the real thing. Also when you do the papers try and answer the questions from the knowledge you have and not from the memory of the mark scheme.
Reply 2
Original post by beastmode123
Hmmm i would keep on doing past papers but do them in timed conditions this will help you when you sit the real thing. Also when you do the papers try and answer the questions from the knowledge you have and not from the memory of the mark scheme.

I always do past papers in timed conditions and the mark scheme is like etched into my brain because I just remember things. There is no point in me doing the same questions again when I can basically see the mark scheme in my head.

Do you have any suitable websites for A Level Biology (Edexcel)? I want to try new questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending